Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

BBC: China pneumonia outbreak: COVID-19 Global Pandemic

China

40 minutes ago, skinsmarydu said:

I've gotta do some research, I'm uninsured now so I'm gonna check prices...but I plan on getting one Monday somewhere.

a lot of hospitals are doing them for free on certain days and mine was free at Walgreens because of my insurance... I just walked in and out in like 15 minutes even though there were 4 people in front of me waiting...

Yeah, this is the first time in 8 years that I haven't been insured, and I found all the prices & comparisons, even coupons.  I don't have a Costco near enough to me to save the extra $2 that CVS only 2 miles away charges...(gas, carbon, time, etc.)   Looking into the shingles vaccine too, might as well. 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, skinsmarydu said:

If you truly live your beliefs, you don't feel the need to get together and brag about it. I can get my praise on anytime, no one even has to know. 

(the view of a 54-year-old PK)

You're a place kicker?  Who'd you play for?  

35 minutes ago, zskins said:

I would have totally understood it at the hight of the outbreak...but in my county the threat levels are really low though.

I don't know what county you live in, but nationally we had over 70,000 new cases on Friday, the highest number since the height of cases in July.  Across the country numbers are going up, and probably will continue to do so as more people spend more time indoors with other people as the weather gets colder.  Too early to get complacent.

Edited by China
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, China said:

I don't know what county you live in, but nationally we had over 70,000 new cases on Friday, the highest number since the height of cases in July.  Across the country numbers are going up, and probably will continue to do so as more people spend more time indoors with other people as the weather gets colder.  Too early to get complacent.

I've left the house once since Wednesday. 

I'm having to charge the battery in one of my vehicles because I forgot to start it. 

Stayin' alive, stayin' alive. :headbang:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, China said:

i am in Montgomery County MD and in Gaithersburg it is not that bad. If everyone was wearing a homemade hazmat suite then it would feel normal. Very one is wearing a mask as mandated by local health and government authorities. Sure you can never be too caution but I thought that was a little overboard imo. 

Edited by zskins

6 hours ago, zskins said:

i am in Montgomery County MD and in Gaithersburg it is not that bad. If everyone was wearing a homemade hazmat suite then it would feel normal. Very one is wearing a mask as mandated by local health and government authorities. Sure you can never be too caution but I thought that was a little overboard imo. 

Might have a weakened immune system....I guess.

• Like 2

CDC/health dept. guidelines said I was in the clear last Thursday. 

today was my first run. I usually do a mile during lunch. At half a mile my split time was 7:40/mile. But I couldn’t keep that pace up and dropped to 8:12 for the run. I don’t think I’ve run a sub 8 mile since middle school. 

it hurt. It still hurts. But I did it. So I’m happy about that

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1