Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

BBC: China pneumonia outbreak: COVID-19 Global Pandemic

China

1 minute ago, Llevron said:

It never should have gotten this bad in this country. I don’t just mean Covid-19. I mean I’m general, this **** is crazy. It was never supposed to be like this. 

Another failure of our education system.  Not enough focus on critical thinking, how to verify facts and stories, etc.

• Like 3

What does this mean?

It is called "doubling down." Rather than slow the spread we will treat the sick with unproven medicine because OrangeMan says "what have you got to lose?"

[However, I really hope it works but that is all it is "hope" it isn't a mistake].

20 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

Another failure of our education system.  Not enough focus on critical thinking, how to verify facts and stories, etc.

I think it wouldn’t be so bad if it was just that. But there is some other kind of delusion going on here. I talk about my supervisor all the time. One of the most intelligent people in the company by far and confidant in that **** cause she does her due diligence every time. 

But she honestly believes she has never heard Donald Trump lie ever. And she’s wayyyyy to smart to believe that based on stupidity alone. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

**** these people, my sister is working herself to death at the hospital while assholes are at the beach.

She's living in the basement away from her family since she thinks it's a matter of time before she gets it.

So **** all those selfish assholes, I sincerely hope you all ****ing die in a fire.

• Like 4
  • Sad 2

Why are states/cities allowing these dangerous protests?

Does this account for protests, people ignoring social distancing rules en mass, or states, cities re-opening?

Edited by visionary