Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

OC - Scott Turner incoming

UKskins

2 minutes ago, Gibbs828791 said:

and no way Ron in his right mind is catering to Haskins...Haskins needs to grow up...stop being a twitter idiot..and work! If Haskins doesnt change quick I hope he gets run out of here.

Ron has been around the NFL almost 40 yrs he knows a idiot when he sees them...hell yea we got Ron!!

So Cam was what exactly? Ron knows how to deal with a personality. So long as Haskins works hard, his personality and desires will not have an effect on his status and relationship with Ron.

5 minutes ago, Idaho fan said:

Ok - but how much of that 32nd ranked passing game is on KOC and how much is on Callahan, Haskins, supporting cast etc. Im fine either way and trust Ron in the decision but if KOC is kept I don't think its an obvious statement that Dan is putting pressure on Ron to keep him.

I think whomever ends up being the OC it will be solely a Ron Rivera decision.  And Im so happy about that.

Who cares what the percentages are? That’s his ONLY year of experience! That’s his record. That’s what he has produced. The 32nd ranked NFL offense. Helped get his 2 bosses fired. On a positive he helped put us in position to draft Chase Young so he might not be entirely worthless.

Ron is not going to hire someone as his OC with the joke of a resume with respect to experience that KOC has. It’s not gonna happen unless it’s not his decision. 

Edited by SoCalSkins
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, panahoo said:

So Cam was what exactly? Ron knows how to deal with a personality. So long as Haskins works hard, his personality and desires will not have an effect on his status and relationship with Ron.

exactly so lets let Ron make the decision; you really dont know if Cams and Haskins personalities are the same unless you know both of them like Ron will to say this

1 minute ago, Gibbs828791 said:

exactly so lets let Ron make the decision; you really dont know if Cams and Haskins personalities are the same unless you know both of them like Ron will to say this

Thats exactly what I'm saying. Lets reserve judgement on Haskins until Ron has a say. Just because Haskins is on twitter and having fun, doesn't mean he will be a bust or not work hard. Just because Haskins responsed to a tweet about Ocho Cinco being a coach doesnt mean Ron suddenly has a lazy coddled player on his hands.

1 minute ago, panahoo said:

Thats exactly what I'm saying. Lets reserve judgement on Haskins until Ron has a say. Just because Haskins is on twitter and having fun, doesn't mean he will be a bust or not work hard. Just because Haskins responsed to a tweet about Ocho Cinco being a coach doesnt mean Ron suddenly has a lazy coddled player on his hands.

He had a year under KOC to learn to not act that way...

Just now, SoCalSkins said:

So young is an excuse to not do your job and be retained and promoted? I’m sure Ron agrees with you... He will read your post and make KOC assistant head coach.

Not at all. I actually would prefer moving on from KOC, but young does mean more in tune with accepting and allowing social media.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, panahoo said:

Under a young KOC and undisciplined Gruden....

5 minutes ago, SoCalSkins said:

He had a year under KOC to learn to not act that way...

DelRio was talking to fans on twitter about being the DC before it was announced. I guess he's a big dumb immature 57yo millinial.

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Koolblue13 said:

DelRio was talking to fans on twitter about being the DC before it was announced. I guess he's a big dumb immature 57yo millinial.

If you can’t tell the difference between a coach saying thank you to fans and colleagues after Adam Shefter broke the news particularly when Del Rio was a TV personality on ESPN to Haskins openly advocating the makeup of the coaching staff as the rookie QB of the team with the second worst record in the NFL and 32nd ranked passing offense, then it makes sense how you might think KOC would be a choice Rivera would make as his OC.

6 minutes ago, Koolblue13 said:

Hmmm.... maybe I'm not being clear. I have no issue with these guys being on social media and no issue to this point with what Haskins has posted on there. I want them to be cognizant of what they are posting and careful to not say the wrong thing, but otherwise have fun. These guys are still young and allowed to live a life. I do have an issue with the idea that Ron Rivera has a problem in Haskins because Haskins is on twitter or tweets something about a potential coach. That makes no sense to me.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, SoCalSkins said:

Not without pressure to do so in my opinion. I could see him making him QB coach but not handing him the offense with only the single year of experience. 

Ok ok ok.  We get you are not a big KOC fan and feel Ron won’t pick him unless he is forced to.  Thanks.  

• Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, panahoo said:

Hmmm.... maybe I'm not being clear. I have no issue with these guys being on social media and no issue to this point with what Haskins has posted on there. I want them to be cognizant of what they are posting and careful to not say the wrong thing, but otherwise have fun. These guys are still young and allowed to live a life. I do have an issue with the idea that Ron Rivera has a problem in Haskins because Haskins is on twitter or tweets something about a potential coach. That makes no sense to me.

I got ya now. We cool.

38 minutes ago, SoCalSkins said:

If you can’t tell the difference between a coach saying thank you to fans and colleagues after Adam Shefter broke the news particularly when Del Rio was a TV personality on ESPN to Haskins openly advocating the makeup of the coaching staff as the rookie QB of the team with the second worst record in the NFL and 32nd ranked passing offense, then it makes sense how you might think KOC would be a choice Rivera would make as his OC.

Yeah, **** him having an opinion and voicing it on an open forum that's been super normal to him his entire life.  :ols: 

Of course he is going to say that. You want him to say he sucks or we could do better? 

Give it a rest dude. Nobody is on your lawn.

• Like 2