Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Ron Rivera to be next Redskins HC (According to CSN Post-game Show)

skinfan2k

3 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Not stating this towards you, SIP.  :)The Press Conference could be next week for all we care we just want to know that Rivera has signed a 4/5 year deal to become the Redskins next HC.  

3 minutes ago, Monk4thaHALL said:

Redken? Paul Mitchell? 

I'm not sure, man. I was walking up to the sink to wash my hands like a true gentleman after a urination. I was minding my own business. Joe was in the mirror fluffing his hair, presumably for TV. Soaped up the mitts, ran them under the water (good temperature, too, the Giants do things right) and was finishing rinsing when Joe sprayed his hair spray and missed his head. 

When I say missed, I mean like Donovan McNabb in a Skins jersey missed. It was basically a one hopper into my eyeball. 

Joe laughed in an embarrassed way, "Oh.. heh... wow. I uhhh, didn't see you there. Oh man. Sorry!"

I let the sting fester. I wasn't going to hold my eye in front of a guy who had his leg bone sticking out of his skin on television.

"It was an honor that you did that, Joe."

He didn't say another word. I left with my dignity in place.

The second I got outside the door, I said, "Jesus!" and tried to wipe that crap out of my face as quickly as possible.

I learned that day: If you see Joe Thiesmann with hairspray, do the unsanitary thing and exit without washing your hands.

1 minute ago, KDawg said:

:ols:

I'm still mad about that cut.

I was trying to paint him in a kinder light while leaving my negative opinions in the wind. You went and blew my cover twice.

NO. 

I just mentioned what I did for you. For example if I said "Show us on the doll where he touched you" that'd be blowing your cover. :silly:

3 minutes ago, RWJ said:

Not stating this towards you, SIP.  :)The Press Conference could be next week for all we care we just want to know that Rivera has signed a 4/5 year deal to become the Redskins next HC.  

League requires one by end of the week

6 minutes ago, RabidFan said:

well that just sucks.  Was hoping to see Joe Jackson Gibbs in the Park audience or even better on the podium as new team prez

What sucks? All I've seen is there isn't going to be a presser today.

And Gibbs absence or presence doesn't make a difference as far as the future fortunes of this team are concerned.

5 minutes ago, TK said:

In the GM mix....

Marty Hurney 

Louis Riddick

Rick Smith

Morocco Brown

Hurney & Rivera are tight. 

3 out of those 4 are bad or at least underwhelming choices imo. Panthers fans are hoping they let Hurney go. Riddick and Brown...no. Smith would be decent. Just imo. 

1 minute ago, TK said:

In the GM mix....

Marty Hurney 

Louis Riddick

Rick Smith

Morocco Brown

Hurney & Rivera are tight. 

Wow, I hope that serious consideration is given to Kyle Smith.  Rivera knows him.  I'd hate to see him get away from the Skins.  I think the work and influence that Smith has had on the team has been a positive and successful one.

31 minutes ago, Burgundy Yoda said:

Curious as to how Ron Rivera would handle this 😆

Yhis is a funny joke but the answer is he wouldn’t deal with it because his players would never dream of doing it.  

Its a complete lack of respect thing.  

Players will respect Ron, and would never dream of doing this.

Also, if it did happen, dude played on the 1985 bears defense.  My guess is he’d level a skill position player who did it with furious anger, and perfect tackling technique.  

2 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

I don’t know why this is an issue.  It’s Black Monday, folks need to be let go in order to have Ronny pick his own peeps. 

But what if Ronnie's pick would have been Alex Santos as Director of Pro Personnel?  It feels counter intuitive...

Archived