Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The QB Thread- Change is Name of the QB game

88Comrade2000

• 2 weeks later...
36 minutes ago, Ball Security said:

Kirk Cousins says he won’t take a pay cut to extend with the Vikings and is expecting to get $40 year.  If they let him play out 22, does he get $40M in the open market?

No. While he can put stats; he won’t lead you anywhere.

If you to win to get into playoffs; you aren’t winning. If you are in the playoffs; you aren’t winning.

If Kirk actually did anything during his Vikings tenure, on a regular basis; then he could’ve earned $40/year.

He didn’t; so he isn’t getting that.

8 minutes ago, 88Comrade2000 said:

No. While he can put stats; he won’t lead you anywhere.

If you to win to get into playoffs; you aren’t winning. If you are in the playoffs; you aren’t winning.

If Kirk actually did anything during his Vikings tenure, on a regular basis; then he could’ve earned $40/year.

He didn’t; so he isn’t getting that.

I just think he may be making a mistake if he doesn’t extend with MN at a somewhat lower AAV.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 2/23/2022 at 8:48 AM, TradeTheBeal! said:

I’m sick of hearing about Aaron Rodgers and I’m sick of hearing about the Pat McAfee show.

I can't tell you how many times I've watched a video of McAfee, wanting to hear them talk about the topic at hand. A lot of the time, they go severely off topic or just make stupid grunting noises for several minutes...I'm not exaggerating.

Russell Wilson Scrubs Seahawks From His Twitter Account, NFL Fans Erupt (PIC + TWEET)

This entire week has been all about Aaron Rodgers and what he might say about his future going forward, even though he gave us absolutely nothing when he had the chance to on the Pat McAfee show.

Now, another NFC quarterback is going viral on social media.

One Twitter user noticed that Wilson seemed to have scrubbed his Twitter account of Seahawks related material.

Click on the link for the full story

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, 88Comrade2000 said:

So, 2 of the big names are off the market. Aaron staying as expected on a new deal and Russell going to Denver.

I see us ending up with Trubisky (interim duty). No way we end up with the Watson mess.

2 first rounds? It's gonna take 3 first rounds.

Edited by BleedBNG

Now that Watson won’t be criminally charged; he should be the next QB domino to fall. Here’s hoping he goes to Carolina or Seattle; which will make our #11 more valuable.

I figure Watson is traded by start on free agency on Wednesday.

Edited by 88Comrade2000

On Watson, the grand jury saw it for exactly what it has been: a play-it-in-the-media shakedown, just as I said here from the outset. People in Texas are well aware of Buzbee's antics. He was his own worst enemy here, and Hardin doesn't play around.

32 minutes ago, skinzplay said:

On Watson, the grand jury saw it for exactly what it has been: a play-it-in-the-media shakedown, just as I said here from the outset. People in Texas are well aware of Buzbee's antics. He was his own worst enemy here, and Hardin doesn't play around.

will this cause people to rethink another case (or this one) of "oh it's too many for it not to be true" case that was fairly well known in the last few years?

Unlikely.

Tomorrow is the beginning of official tampering before Free Agency begins Wednesday afternoon.

Watson wants to meet with teams before he agrees to a trade. Tuesday, he's giving his deposition in the civil case.  My guess he ends up on one of the NFc South teams: Saints, Panthers or Buccaneers.

Apparently, Bruce Arians likes Baker Mayfield. Could the Bucs trade for him?

Going to be interesting how the QB dominoes continue to fall and what doesn't happen this year; will carry over into 2023.