Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Thieving Maras at Redskins

TK

Just now, HigSkin said:

Bye bye Shurmur....

to be fair, winning this game means nothing, in fact winning this game hurts the team long term.  Putting Barkley out there on 4th and 4 and getting him hurt... THAT would get you fired.  There was NO reason to go for it there other than the fact that we are rooting for the Redskins and us losing is beneficial 

2 minutes ago, Fred Jones said:

We are in line for the second pick in the draft.  That tells me only one team is worse then the skins, and I have to say that Cincy is worse.

There should be a Suck Bowl every year. Where the two worst teams play the week before the Super Bowl and the winner gets the first pick in the draft.

1 minute ago, SoCalSkins said:

If we comeback and win and it’s a Haskins signature win then maybe you can contort yourself into justifying it but if Keenum does it, it’s a complete epic waste. Such a Redskins move...

shouldn’t you be opining about Haskins being a bust bc he hurt his ankle and you are the only person wise enough to have seen it coming?

2 minutes ago, Chelsea_Phil said:

I honestly don’t care what happens in this game, since I am still on a high with Chelsea beating Tottenham.  I hate the Spuds. 

I hate Chelsea, sorry.  Nice to see Tottenham lose and their coach, but not at the expense of Chelsea winning.  And the red card was BS, like watching the skins refs.

Archived