Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins vs Dolphins Prediction Thread: Toilet Bowl vol. I

skins island connection

Who wins the toilet Bowl?  

80 members have voted

1. 1. Well, is the winner the loser and vice versa?

• Redskins
    • Dolphins
    • One down { Jay } one to go { Bruce Allen }
    • The ultimate **** slap called a tie.

This loss is way more important for the redskins.  If they win, Bruce allen gets to look in the mirror and call himself "winner".

That can't happen.  Please dolphins.  We'll trade the first pick for the 2nd pick straight up, we just cant have a win here. 

17 hours ago, volsmet said:

It seems like this game week is a month old already, we need to get this thing over with.

7222D391-E165-4D7A-B350-F248E90DEF14.gif

I'm in full tank mode,  it took 42 years of my life but here I am rooting for defeat. The only thing a win will do is give Bruce ammo about us being so close and justifiably firing Jay. Sadly we can't even lose right 😭😭

Redskins 16

Fins  9

19 hours ago, illone said:

This loss is way more important for the redskins.  If they win, Bruce allen gets to look in the mirror and call himself "winner".

That can't happen.  Please dolphins.  We'll trade the first pick for the 2nd pick straight up, we just cant have a win here. 

We could get at least one of those 1st rounders the we could have gotten from Houston...hmmm...

6 minutes ago, HTTRDynasty said:

I think we blow them out, tbh.  Which is the worst possible thing that can happen for our long-term success.

Yeah I've been paying more attention to the Dolphins this week.  In South Florida this team is billed as a 0-16 team and its on a one way bullet train to get there.  I actually do think the Redskins win.  I change my pick.  That's a first for me.  😀

Redskins 24  Dolphins 10.

But I do agree there is more value to lose. 

5 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Yeah I've been paying more attention to the Dolphins this week.  In South Florida this team is billed as a 0-16 team and its on a one way bullet train to get there.  I actually do think the Redskins win.  I change my pick.  That's a first for me.  😀

Redskins 24  Dolphins 10.

But I do agree there is more value to lose. 

Yeah, it's actually pretty impressive how bad they are.  They rank 32nd in both defensive and offensive DVOA, which is historically extremely tough to do.

If we lose to this team, we all need to get our head's checked for thinking we weren't a bottom 3 team this past off-season (most thought we were a fringe playoff team).  I'm hoping for the loss, but I know it won't happen.

11 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

I think so.  You might be too LFC thinking right now -- trying to go undefeated to stave off Man City.   We want the opposite.  Chaos.  #1 pick. 😀

That's inferring you trust them with the #1 pick. 

Whether we win or lose, Bruce is doubtless going nowhere. That just is what it is and I'd rather we try change the losing, unprofessional culture on the field as much a possible with what's left of this season now Gruden's mercifully been binned to set the young kids up right going forward. 

We already have our future franchise QB. That's not changing so there's no point tanking for that. (And I'm perfectly sound with Haskins intangibles personally.). 

I don't see much of any substantial benefit of wanting to lose out right now. Shrugs. 

Hail. 

4 minutes ago, Gibbs Hog Heaven said:

That's inferring you trust them with the #1 pick. 

I don't trust them with anything.  But I am hoping the blind squirrel thing ultimately kicks in.  Actually I do think Kyle Smith might be the only thing right about the FO.   But do Dan-Bruce let him do his thing -- you got me?  But the Dolphins look like are obsessed with Tua (at least that's what their beat writers are saying) and are supposedly willing to give up the moon to get him.   

6 minutes ago, Gibbs Hog Heaven said:

Whether we win or lose, Bruce is doubtless going nowhere.

Probably.  I am hoping he gets the stadium and rides off eventually to the sunset.  But granted that makes me a dreamer but I need to dream a little to keep sane.  😀

7 minutes ago, Gibbs Hog Heaven said:

We already have our future franchise QB. That's not changing so there's no point tanking for that. (And I'm perfectly sound with Haskins intangibles personally.). 

I got some doubts about Haskins but I'd like to see it play out a little this season.  If Haskins doesn't look hot if he plays at some point this season -- could Dan then resist Tua?   On marketing alone, I could see Dan fall hard for Tua. 

6 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

I got some doubts about Haskins but I'd like to see it play out a little this season.  If Haskins doesn't look hot if he plays at some point this season -- could Dan then resist Tua?   On marketing alone, I could see Dan fall hard for Tua. 

Even given the limited sample size, I personally had Haskins as the best QB coming out last year and was pleasantly surprised we took him at 15. 

Special arm talent this kid with a very, very high ceiling. All he's lacking is the experience to go along with his natural talent which will come. 

I wouldn't be looking to give up on him at all. 

Hail. 

5 minutes ago, Gibbs Hog Heaven said:

Even given the limited sample size, I personally had Haskins as the best QB coming out last year and was pleasantly surprised we took him at 15. 

Special arm talent this kid with a very, very high ceiling. All he's lacking is the experience to go along with his natural talent which will come. 

I wouldn't be looking to give up on him at all. 

Hail. 

Not for me as to Haskins, he struck me as a boom-bust prospect and said so on the draft thread.   Having said that I am not giving up on him either.  I just would like to see him play some especially because of some of the negativity from beat guys about what they are hearing about his development thus far and the divide in the building on the subject between the scouts/Kyle versus Dan/Bruce/Doug.    

I watched Haskins in camp for a few days, really liked the dude.  But Dan falling in love with any QB especially when his scouts might see it differently sets up some red flags for me.  So I'd love to see a sample before skipping on Tua who I do think is a stud. 

9 minutes ago, Gibbs Hog Heaven said:

We'll have to agree to disagree mate. 

Not that this affects anything but I'm ALL in on Haskins as a PBcalibre starter for the long haul for this team and QB is the very last place I'd be looking to draft. 

Hail. 

Cheers, to each their own.  I am not saying you are wrong.  Not saying you are right.  I don't really have a strong opinion.  I am not sold but I am not unsold either.   By boom-bust, it means am 50-50 on Haskins.   And I'd like to appease my 50-50 thoughts by seeing the dude soon, that's all.  😀

Archived