Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Gruden announces Colt McCoy starting vs NE

CapsSkins

Not surprising. Everyone knows that Grudes is on the chopping block as early as Monday so Colt really does give him his best chance to win. Can’t fire a coach after a win can ya? Haskins isn’t ready and doesn’t give the team much of an opportunity at the moment.

1 minute ago, PartyPosse said:

Not surprising. Everyone knows that Grudes is on the chopping block as early as Monday so Colt really does give him his best chance to win. Can’t fire a coach after a win can ya? Haskins isn’t ready and doesn’t give the team much of an opportunity at the moment.

Or maybe it's a way for Gruden to expedite the firing, collect the rest of his money, and be out of this **** show. 

11 minutes ago, PartyPosse said:

News flash Colt McCoy doesn't give this team much of a opportunity. The guy is a hurt career backup. 

Jay hasn't really been able to pick his QB since he's been here.

Didn't want Smith or Haskins. 

Would have started Colt over Kirk and Keenum if injuries and management -- again -- didn't interfere.

Dude knows he's done.

Going down with his guy.

I get it. 

7 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

I think the world of Colt McCoy.  And he’s way past due for a run of good luck on the injury front.

Go get em, Colt!

`

Bad luck seems to follow him.  The poor dude has to start against the Pats with no weapons.  I am not a Colt guy as to the player but he's a good dude.  I said it at the time, from the 5 practices I watched at camp, Colt was clearly the best of the three on those days. 

Archived