Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins vs Giants Prediction Thread: The Wagons Are Circled... Around a Whirlpool

skins island connection

Who wins ?  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the battle in Snoopy's dog house?

• Redskins Just Win Baby
    • Giants Just Lose Baby
    • The elusive tie? Just Tie Baby
    • Just clean house already !!

53 minutes ago, Mike10226 said:

Connection, 

Let’s keep in mind every fan base has the guys who go a little over the top when it comes to perspective. It is a shame while I lived in Oklahoma I wouldn’t take my daughter to a giants cowboys game because of concern with the possibility of scenarios.  A drunk Dallas fan pours his drink on my little girl too many negative possibilities.  The risk didn’t out weigh the reward. 

Bottom line and I apologize if I’m coming off preachy but this is a game at the end of the day this isn’t war and it’s a shame many fans can not differentiate.  For the record I’m not including you in that group I would be upset by the post as well.  Anyway sorry for someone’s classless poll go giants.  

OK, CampbellCooley Connection, what did you do...? 

On 9/26/2019 at 2:11 PM, Bigmuss1 said:

The Redskins defense allows 30 points per game.  Anyone picking otherwise, please convince why?  

Giants - 31

redskins - 20

it will be 31-14 and we score late to make it look better, Hopkins, will miss extra point. 

as mentioned earlier in this thread, Giants convert 150% of third downs because Manusky does not blitz.  What a sad state for this once storied franchise. 

Manusky will make the Rookie look like TB12.  

Honestly that's why I'm starting him in fantasy this weekend over Lamar Jackson.

I still have no faith in the giants defense, our offense is without Barkley, our wide receivers are average to slightly above if Slayton develops into a reliable deep threat, and this unit is still without Tate.  

I would be shocked if the giants scored 30, maybe it can happen in today’s league and it is looking like both of our number 1 corners are beginning to succumb to Father Time.

You guys seem to be playing Collins to his strengths.  The possible advantage is the familiarity coach pat has with case.  Our o-line is competent for the first time in about a decade.  I’m really looking forward to this game.  I think you guys are going to come out swinging.  I’m hoping we can win at home.

4 hours ago, bakedtater1 said:

That clip above is epic..lol the look on her face is priceless..lol can't stop watching it.

I grew up in South Dakota.  But had been to LA, Washington D.C, Boston, Chicago, and other major cities while growing up.  I went to NY City on a trip with my mother when I was around 17 years old.  We expected a lot of rudeness based on the reputation, and jokes on TV about how New York people act.  On our last day there my mother and I were discussing how pleasant everyone had been.  A few minutes after we discussed this, we were walking down the sidewalk, when a 6'5 guy walking behind us says "Get the **** out of my way lady!" to my mother, who is about 4 ft 10 inches tall.

I had never seen anyone say something like that to a perfect stranger, let alone see someone talk like that to a woman in real life.  I was taken aback at first, but when I look back at it, I feel like it enhanced the experience of the trip.

Ny 28

Was 17

Our team is a complete train wreck this year. Our Probowl left tackle is at home eating cheetos, Our Head coach managed to lose the locker room in week 1 , our 1st round QB remains on the bench learning behind the likes of journeyman Case Keenum and career loser Colt McCoy & our defense is under achieving on a epic level of suck. The optimism in this thread predicting a victory is both inspirational and nauseating at the same time.

My prediction in gif format:

1D6E9EC5-F4EC-49A8-94C7-861A48880BD9.gif.65f120b59620a38111308d74fb8352d2.gif

The Skins will turn the ball over twice, and let a rookie QB drive the field on then repeatedly.

33DB0268-D680-4377-BE8F-083836E2CA1C.jpeg.792c3191972b08658d7323b306755ce1.jpeg

They lose 35 - 24.  The offense is ok.  The defense...

EC46F223-16BA-4F31-A413-AFE2F1C01FC6.jpeg.b65e7fabf553eb53e414de4012e44af5.jpeg

The loss is a 

53A78A9E-08CC-4C96-9884-D0E9152A4343.jpeg.2f286f6e1130fa781193b84101561391.jpeg

The owner

9B0DB35C-7705-43DF-B4DA-782F05EEFA8A.thumb.png.9d8e1abf95a5b448dc921cdb27e56152.png

Will finally go apoplectic.

DDA70396-D8CE-4D21-90E7-C9DADF7C1730.thumb.jpeg.f183cae2e7c6f1b9be27be2466dac70c.jpeg

will still say they are close. And they could make the playoffs.  

95132029-BB6B-4890-BCA3-54ABB41AC96F.thumb.jpeg.a7d05d9226f1fd55887b6b52313cc5a9.jpeg

But, the 3E65C108-DF31-4E50-85CE-FBF01149CE64.thumb.jpeg.9a78357e4670b634a4b126213c743ff8.jpeg

The season is officially over.

B3FED455-6A8E-4F9F-93B9-096780A160FA.gif.09e01ada6e7e1a52682acf0565642bc2.gif

7003FC16-ED43-4838-8801-E4DF68EE7E03.jpeg

51D2E93F-7F7B-499A-90CF-2C523FEB1366.jpeg

This season and franchise is headed to hell rapidly. We’re at the point where talent matters little because the air of self destruction has fully infected the team again. Giants MIGHT have less talent on paper but the dysfunction with the Skins is too far along. Giants get out early and Skins are only “in it” because the Giants suck too much to put them away 

Gruden and Manusky are rumored to have been fired right after the final whistle and it’s made official Monday morning. Hopefully Bruce isn’t too far behind 

Skins 20 

Giants 28

Manusky continues to use the leagues most predictable and beatable pass rush.  He sticks with it out through the entire game because its an admission of failure to change it. 

Daniel Jones is named NFC Offensive Player of the Week, despite 2 unforced fumbles.

Giants 44, Red GarbageTimeO'Skins 17.

10 hours ago, Mike10226 said:

I can relate to the negativity, I have been gearing towards the draft in September for a couple of seasons that should never happen. 

Mike, we appreciate the sentiment, and you seem like a nice fan. And I always appreciate when opposing fans come on and respectfully hang out and banter. 

But with all due respect, you CAN'T relate. With two Super Bowls in the modern era, you don't get what it's like to have a fall from grace for 3 straight decades of misery, fail, suck and mismanagement.  Be glad for that. 😊

Telling us you can relate is like a conversation between housewives where one's husband just left them in an affair and the other saying, "You know, I can relate, my husband was 5 minutes late coming home from the grocery store yesterday..." 

It's a rough go these days, and all signs point to it not getting better any time soon.... 

Hail. 

Well, no one got it this week.

Actually, no one really got close! But then again I guess we all expected the offense to show up today.

The 'fire Gruden fire Manusky fire Allen ' discussion will really heat up now.

I gotta say that was a pathetic product put on the field today, and i'll be surprised if someone isn't given the axe by tomorrow morning...

On 9/29/2019 at 4:54 AM, LetThePointsSoar said:

Mike, we appreciate the sentiment, and you seem like a nice fan. And I always appreciate when opposing fans come on and respectfully hang out and banter. 

But with all due respect, you CAN'T relate. With two Super Bowls in the modern era, you don't get what it's like to have a fall from grace for 3 straight decades of misery, fail, suck and mismanagement.  Be glad for that. 😊

Telling us you can relate is like a conversation between housewives where one's husband just left them in an affair and the other saying, "You know, I can relate, my husband was 5 minutes late coming home from the grocery store yesterday..." 

It's a rough go these days, and all signs point to it not getting better any time soon.... 

Hail. 

Well said, and point taken.  I have been fortunate as a Giants fan. Four rings in my lifetime.  I’m an oddity because I’m a Mets fan as well one World Series win when I was 1.  My father jumped from the yanks to the Mets in the 80s and jumped back in the 90s. I hope you guys get the ship righted.  Obviously with the exception of when we play, but I’m hoping for Haskins to develop Jones to develop it would be nice to see meaningful games between the franchises.  

Archived