Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2023-24 Washington Capitals Thread

ixcuincle

Still optimistic with all the injuries the CAPS have had but it hasn’t looked great. Beating Vancouver was great to watch but if you have to score 6+ goals to win every night that’s not gonna cut it. 

Although it could be worse, they have been a playoff team for a decade plus, won the Stanley Cup, and have one of the greatest players that has ever lived…

My wife and I are finally going to take our kids to a Caps game, probably the Coyotes game on Saturday November 5th.

Do you guys have any websites you use for tickets, or do you just go through the Caps website/ticketmaster?

It has been years since we've been to a game.  Are the sightlines good from the upper deck, ability to follow the action?  We're going cheap just in case they get bored or start to **** and we have to leave early.

14 hours ago, Forehead said:

My wife and I are finally going to take our kids to a Caps game, probably the Coyotes game on Saturday November 5th.

Do you guys have any websites you use for tickets, or do you just go through the Caps website/ticketmaster?

It has been years since we've been to a game.  Are the sightlines good from the upper deck, ability to follow the action?  We're going cheap just in case they get bored or start to **** and we have to leave early.

My friend and I went to a game on the 15th and 22nd, and sat in the 400’s both times. First time, we sat on the goaltender side, 2nd time we sat on the side behind the team benches. No bad views from either sections in my opinion.

have fun!

12 hours ago, purbeast said:

Carlson has become a liability.

Did you send this message in 2020 and it just now went through?

This team- WOOF.

Officially lowering my expectations to not making the playoffs.  Maybe it will be good for them and they’ll start make the changes we need in response.  I doubt it though.

Just now, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Should I be expecting him to miss the rest of the season, to ask it another way? Cause that would suck to lose him for the whole season 

Unfortunately the NHL doesn't have requirements for specifying the duration of injuries as other leagues such as the NFL does.  

• Sad 1

I remember going to a game at the Spectrum in the 80s where Bryan Trottier of the Islanders scored at the buzzer to beat the Flyers. They took a few minutes to verify the goal counted abs and when they did, some pissed off Philly fan flung a chair over the glass onto the ice!

We're in the house.  I haven't seen a single Arizona jersey in the stands or concourse, though I've seen two Lightning jerseys and a few others I didn't recognize.

Also, Arizona's logo looks like there was an NES hockey game created with animal characters/players, and that was the 8-bit wolf design.

• Thumb up 1