Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2023-24 Washington Capitals Thread

ixcuincle

Sister was in town for the week and she hasn’t seen my apartment yet, so she and my parents came in to show her the place and to take me out to dinner 

got back literally right as shotout was happening, so i saw about only 2 minutes of the game.....**** that. Well, at least we won! 

46 minutes ago, DCSaints_fan said:

Can’t defend that hit by Wilson.  That was definitely a headhunt.

I dunno about that.  Looked like the hit went through an arm and shoulder/collarbone area to me.  And the guy ducked his head down just before contact was made.

As an aside, I'm tired of all these super-slow-motion replays that get analyzed to death as if the game was played at 1/10th speed.

Edited by PokerPacker
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, max21 said:

Wilson will get suspended for that. He’s and idiot, but he’s our idiot 

Scary thing is Willy has already had a lengthy suspension last year. I think at this point with 33 games left we should be worried he may be done for close to the year. 

Wouldn't surprise me if Wilson was done for the season. You can't go around and keep on injuring players like that bro.

Sucks because he's actually a really great two way players with a ton of spark. Dude just can't stop making stupid mistakes when it comes to hitting people.

• Like 1