Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins vs Eagles Prediction Thread: 2019 Kick-Off Spectacular

skins island connection

Who wins the 2019 kick-off spectacular??  

147 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Redskins
    • Eagles
    • Can't answer, still dodging batteries

40 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Even though this might not be the most stacked roster we've had.  This is the one I am most excited to see.  So many wildcard variables.  Guice, Holcomb, Moreland. McLaurin, Sweat.  Even S. Sims returning kicks.  I can't recall so many young rookies with promise in the opener all playing at once.  That should be fun -- at least for me.   I guess if it goes south, I won't like it as much.  But I do dig seeing how young players fare.

I'm excited because we are YOUNG 

10 hours ago, bakedtater1 said:

Hey man did you see that new pole thing thread he started?..or maybe he didn't start it...either way he uses the word filthadumpia and then he said something about its coined to you?..the word filthadumpia did ya see that?

Yea, dunno why but it just popped in my head for some reason.

Saw the kudos line at the bottom but TK has it " Filthadelphia ", not Filthadumpia. 😞.  Maybe game day it will be a hashtag, especially if/when we win !!

5 hours ago, HardcoreZorn said:

Youre underrating the D far more than anyone is overrating them. Payne Allen and Ioan going to be a problem. Too bad you can’t enjoy it.

Love the DLine, Payne will soon be this team's best player.  They have good personnel in most spots but a real question mark at ILB, and ROLB.  We pretty much know the FS is below average, corners are OK. This is good talent but hardly elite.  There are a whole lot of other teams with very good defensive lines and most have better supporting casts.   Then there's the defense coordinator which is my biggest problem with this defense.  

3 hours ago, skins island connection said:

Yea, dunno why but it just popped in my head for some reason.

Saw the kudos line at the bottom but TK has it " Filthadelphia ", not Filthadumpia. 😞.  Maybe game day it will be a hashtag, especially if/when we win !!

Are you sure?..I seen filthadumpia with a little red star by it then down below it read filthadumpia is coined to you .. nope you're right I just went back and looked and it says filthadumpia with a little red star next to it then down below it says filthadelphia was originally coined by you..not sure what tk is doing there

2 hours ago, bakedtater1 said:

Are you sure?..I seen filthadumpia with a little red star by it then don below it read filthadumpia is coined to you .. nope you're right I just went back and looked and it says filthadumpia with a little red star next to it then down below it says filthadelphia was originally coined by you..not sure what tk is doing there

Ehhh... he's prob on his 4th Scotch & Big Red...

Maybe someone should pass this along to the players (if it hasn't been already):

Is this for real with no Skins on it?

So 2 Falcons and 0 Redskins then ?

So, do the Redskins just not count now?

25 minutes ago, Califan007 said:

Looks like they fixed the NFL graphic 👍

EDyKejhXUAAL22q.jpg

The punter, well done sir. I was going to say that they should just throw Ereck Flowers up there for us, but the punter is far more appropriate.

Anywho, the prediction- my heart obviously says we will pull out a miracle and Case will look like he did two season ago, McLaurin and Guice will beast, and our D will wreak havoc. Heart says 21-17 W (even in that scenario, we pull out a squeaker).

My brain says this is week 1 where we notoriously come out slow, new QB, no TW, who knows about WRs, away against a Super Bowl contender... 31-16 L.

I miss Preston Smith already..dude had a good game last night..good for him..good for you packer fan..congrats(again,see random thought thread)..

Anyone else a little more confident going into this sundays game after last night's game?..

Rodgers played fine..to good..that td was an excellent throw as much as it looked like a(which actually it was..probably more on the tight end for going up for the ball)lobb it up for grabs throw..either way..it was a good play...

The packers defense looked much much more improved...the int from Amos..there d looked good..like I think ours will in FITHADUMPIA WHERE THE SKINS ARE GOING TO COME OUT TO PLAY BIGGER FASTER AND STRONGER!!..GO GET EM SKINS!!

Last night looked like your typical Sloppy Week 1 style of play.  The Packers pretty much won because of Aaron Rodgers taking over the game and willing his team to a win. The packers defense was also better than I expected, but also Trubisky was hot garbage.  

This was my point earlier about taking advantage of the better team early for that Week 1 upset.   

9 minutes ago, NoCalMike said:

Last night looked like your typical Sloppy Week 1 style of play.  The Packers pretty much won because of Aaron Rodgers taking over the game and willing his team to a win. The packers defense was also better than I expected, but also Trubisky was hot garbage.  

This was my point earlier about taking advantage of the better team early for that Week 1 upset.   

Good stuff as usual man...I tend to agree with alot of ur stuff...

Alot of folk say a win or loss wont make or break your season...I'd take a week 1 win for possible momentum especially if 71 will return for the cowboys game...lord knows the skins will need it.

I've done this several times through out the year and it normally to never pans out..but....**** it..here it goes.

the Redskins defense will pick 6 and force fumble recover return for a td..book it!..oh my god!!!..day after tomorrow we'll be sitting in pain or pretty...either way it'll be exciting round these parts lol

Hope this is wrong.  I know its sort of cliche to say this every year but I think he's the key weapon in the passing game.  I like McLaurin and all.  But Reed is the one slam dunk star on the passing game alas too bad he misses so many games.  I don't think it's a coincidence than one of his healthiest years, 2015, was also the best season in recent years. 

Archived