Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2019 Game Day Thread - SUPERBOWL - Chiefs Win!

zCommander

With the Brees and Brady losses, the changing of the guard is happening in the NFL.  For the last 15 years its all been Brady, Brees, Manning, Roethlisberger, Rodgers as the elite in the NFL, with the likes of Rivers hanging outside of that.  In a 3 years it may only be Rodgers left from that list still playing in the NFL.  I feel like there hasnt been the influx of incredible QBs to fill that void, as there arent many great 28 year olds right now.  Instead, there are those around 23-24 that are starting to show they might be that next batch.

1 minute ago, TouchdownSkin said:

So the medical staff is not employed by the Eagles?

Not the doctor that clears him to play from concussion protocol. Phillys staff is also there. But they do not get to make the call. It's part of the entire concussion protocol. Independent doctor has to clear him.

2 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

So since it’s not up to the eagles, 

anyone think the independent doctor will let him go back in? Or will it be josh mccown the rest of the day?

We will only know if he comes back into the game. If they clear him, he will be back. If they don't clear him, it's McCown. I don't think as viewers we have any insight into what's going on, only if he comes out or if they rule him out. 

Just now, Redskin4ever said:

We will only know if he comes back into the game. If they clear him, he will be back. If they don't clear him, it's McCown. I don't think as viewers we have any insight into what's going on, only if he comes out or if they rule him out. 

Hence why i was asking people what they THINK will happen 😂 not what they know will happen, since nobody knows. That’s why it’s called a prediction, or a guess. 

1 minute ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Hence why i was asking people what they THINK will happen 😂 not what they know will happen, since nobody knows. That’s why it’s called a prediction, or a guess. 

My guess is he is out for the game. Typically if they are not cleared within 5 to 10 mins, they err on the side of caution and put them in the full protocol which means he will not play today.

4 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Oops, my bad.  But I'm guessing he doesn't come back since he's always hurt. Plus, now the Eagles are moving the ball with Drago in the game. I don't know if he can lead them to victory, but he's fun to watch right now. 

3 minutes ago, Destino said:

I was hoping to watch Wentz lose.  It’s fun to watch nfc East “Star” QBs fall short in the playoffs.  Watching a 40 year old high school football coach QB the eagles too a loss isn’t as much fun.  

I disagree - either way is fine for me. But don't look now but the HS coach is putting together a nice drive. What would be hilarious is to watch the HS coach outplay the highpaid starter! LOL   So far that is exactly what is happening.

2 minutes ago, Destino said:

I was hoping to watch Wentz lose.  It’s fun to watch nfc East “Star” QBs fall short in the playoffs.  Watching a 40 year old high school football coach QB the eagles too a loss isn’t as much fun.  

I was hoping for Wentz to throw 1 TD so I can get 5 points on the NBC Predictor app. :(

Wentz PLEASE COME BACK!!!  

3 minutes ago, NickyJ said:

I want the Eagles to win now. I want McCown to have his day, and I want Wentz to get roasted for always needing backups in the playoffs.

How can you call yourself a redskins fan???? 

Do not repeat those words EVER!!! 😂

(The first 7 words, in case that wasn’t clear) 

Archived