Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2019 Game Day Thread - SUPERBOWL - Chiefs Win!

zCommander

1 minute ago, zskins said:

Just turned on the game.... So the Fins were trying to lose against the Skins with a two point conversion but they are trying to win against the Steelers though... I smell a huge conspiracy here... lol

Go Fins! 

Or maybe they’re trying to make it LOOK like they want to win by being up 14-0, and then make it look like a “collapse” when the Steelers come back and win :P 

Well, this has to be the least satisfying game for Miami fans.  Yeah, you want to tank, but they also have the Steelers 1st round pick I think.  So if you lose, you reduce the value of one of your other 1st round picks.

That's a real pickle

Otherwise great call by Miami going all out blitz to give up the long TD to close out the half.

Look at how quick the play call is / huddle breaks in Pitt.  Meanwhile, Haskins has to memorize and call out plays that look to be 10-15 words 

8 hours ago, GhostofSparta said:

What**** happened to "indisputable" evidence? How**** are you going to piece together 87 camera angles over 5 minutes to try to overturn a call that close?

Also, I LOVE how****ed Tessitore is right now. That's at least entertaining right now.

If the NFL actually wanted to get calls right they would invest a few of the billions of dollars they have in fixed cameras down the lines that matter.  Sideline, goal line, and line to gain for first down.

Instead, we have nothing fixed and replays that literally have movement and zoom from inconclusive angles are being used to make these decisions.

That's odd, don't usually see a network advertise games on other networks. Fox just mentioned Sunday night football on NBC and MNF on ESPN with a graphic. I dunno...I've just never seen that before.

This is a great game btw.

That was such a dumb challenge by Kingsbury. Guaranteed the Cardinals get the ball with very little time left.

28 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

I’m ready to proclaim that the Niners will be this years paper tiger.*

*in addition to the Vikings, of course.

They're a run the ball and play defense type of team. They'll get a bye and lose in the 2nd round to a team with an elite QB.

Archived