Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Impeachment Thread

No Excuses

Impeachment  

198 members have voted

1. 1. Should Donald Trump be impeached for obstruction of justice?

I saw a bumper sticker in the back window of a pickup truck today.  It said “I don’t trust the liberal media”.

A few thoughts go through my head.  Flat earthier.  Anti vaxxer.  Home schooler.  Moon landing denier.  Holocaust denier.  Sandy Hook truther.  Buttery male.

1 hour ago, Larry said:

Saw a car, maybe 5 years ago, that had a confederate flag stuck on it that actually was a confederate flag.  Only one I've ever seen.  

saw a big one here in the barrio last week, had redneck scrawled across it.

I told him the redneck was a bit superfluous.......he seemed offended :munchout:

How can they undo the 2016 election. He won. He's been president for almost 3 years.  You can't change that.

Trump keeps tabs on GOP senators as impeachment threat looms  

I think that article is only partially right.  I think Trump is probably having his buddies at the Enquirer looking up dirt on every GOP senator.  Got to have insurance, to make those senators don't vote to convict.  

1 hour ago, Rdskns2000 said:

How can they undo the 2016 election. He won. He's been president for almost 3 years.  You can't change that.

Trump keeps tabs on GOP senators as impeachment threat looms  

I think that article is only partially right.  I think Trump is probably having his buddies at the Enquirer looking up dirt on every GOP senator.  Got to have insurance, to make those senators don't vote to convict.  

100%

Its how he has guys like Falwell and Lindsey and Jordan willing to destroy themselves for him. What he has on them is career ending. Blackmailing your allies is his style. 

8 minutes ago, visionary said:

"Open minded" as in "I've for this six-inch hole that passes through my brain, and lots of breeze passes through it"?  Or as in "I might decide to end my nonstop felatio of his magnificence, if the voters will abandon him first"?  

Archived