Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Impeachment Thread

No Excuses

Impeachment  

198 members have voted

1. 1. Should Donald Trump be impeached for obstruction of justice?

34 minutes ago, twa said:

Why would it be my problem?

I've been trying to get him impeached since he was elected.

No wonder you like him so much. You think just like him! This is actually funny cause I know you KNOW no one believes this bull****. 

I bet it’s my fault you voted for him too huh? You are something else 

2 minutes ago, Llevron said:

No wonder you like him so much. You think just like him! This is actually funny cause I know you KNOW no one believes this bull****. 

I bet it’s my fault you voted for him too huh? You are something else 

Will save twa a reply

"it's the Democrats fault for not putting up someone better. :pint:"

13 minutes ago, Cooked Crack said:

@hockeysc23

@dchogs

@PokerPacker
@Forehead

@Long n Left

@PleaseBlitz

@abdcskins

All you folks who voted maybe before October has your opinion changed with the current Ukrainian scandal.

Mine has.  He long lost any benefit of the doubt with me.  Are you sure that vote wasn't in June of last year?  Because I'm pretty sure I was well off the fence four months ago.

5 minutes ago, Forehead said:

Mine has.  He long lost any benefit of the doubt with me.  Are you sure that vote wasn't in June of last year?  Because I'm pretty sure I was well off the fence four months ago.

Time is very weird living through this Administration. This thread feels like it was created way longer than five months ago. I'd guess the maybes come from Obstruction of Justice being a hard case to nail him on.

1 minute ago, Springfield said:

So the new excuse is that he was blackmailing Ukraine to help solve the mystery of the hacked DNC server?

It is worse than that. The “missing DNC server” is a dumb conspiracy popular in QAnon circles. Somehow a completely insane fringe theory got picked up by Rudy and now Trump is getting impeached because he’s a fwd:fwd:fwd grandpa email come to life. 

7 minutes ago, No Excuses said:

It is worse than that. The “missing DNC server” is a dumb conspiracy popular in QAnon circles. Somehow a completely insane fringe theory got picked up by Rudy and now Trump is getting impeached because he’s a fwd:fwd:fwd grandpa email come to life. 

mfer is gonna be in Air Force one searching all the “clouds” he can find.  Som**** is gonna appoint Alex Jones head of NOAA.

48 minutes ago, tshile said:

Hiring Perry to DOE should have been the jumping off point for any rational conservative that was still supporting trump. 

Perry was one of his better selections, not good that most are gone now.

Archived