Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Impeachment Thread

No Excuses

Impeachment  

198 members have voted

1. 1. Should Donald Trump be impeached for obstruction of justice?

36 minutes ago, visionary said:

Always love it when Team Trump decides to announce "I was misinterpreted.  When I spoke those words, I meant them in the sense of (insert the things they want you to believe they said)"  

Three days later.  

50 minutes ago, twa said:

IF she wouldn't have lied,deflected.deleted and obstructive we could have ended the probe tears ago......but Tulsi.  🤣

Funny you say this, and your guy does all of this every time he speaks or tweets...LOL to anything coming from you.

3 minutes ago, Skintime said:

Funny you say this, and your guy does all of this every time he speaks or tweets...LOL to anything coming from you.

the investigations into him might take decades at this rate. :pint:

5 hours ago, Springfield said:

I don’t get this **** man.  It’s like if you’re pulled over for speeding and the cop gives you a warning... the you get right back on the highway and go even faster!

It’s like a sovereign citizen situation where the cops pulls someone over, and they claim the cop has no authority over them using nonsense arguments and jibberish, then goes even faster. 

6 hours ago, BenningRoadSkin said:

Tbf to Rudy, this was done in plain sight and was reported on in the media. The problem is the media didn’t actually delve deeper into it until the whistleblower.

To be fair to the media, the media reported that Trump was using personnel selected for personal loyalty to bypass people selected for loyalty to country, honesty, and expertise, to conduct government foreign policy.  But pre-whistleblower, they didn't know that his mission was to use government funds to bully a foreign nation into providing campaign aid to Trump.  

1 hour ago, Larry said:

To be fair to the media, the media reported that Trump was using personnel selected for personal loyalty to bypass people selected for loyalty to country, honesty, and expertise, to conduct government foreign policy.  But pre-whistleblower, they didn't know that his mission was to use government funds to bully a foreign nation into providing campaign aid to Trump.  

Yeah, we are agreeing. 

Archived