Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Impeachment Thread

No Excuses

Impeachment  

198 members have voted

1. 1. Should Donald Trump be impeached for obstruction of justice?

5 hours ago, NoCalMike said:

With Trump recently almost resigning to the face that impeachment is a foregone conclusion saying things like "If you're going to impeach me, do it fast" has me thinking that once this hits the Senate, Trump & The GOP are going to go with the full-on martyrdom route, about how such a great man like Trump is being put through this and every witness the GOP calls will be asked questions having nothing to do with the actual articles of impeachment and just asking why they hate Trump so much.

You say that as if they aren't already there.

On 12/5/2019 at 10:09 PM, clskinsfan said:

You can chuckle all you want. When Schiff and his "whistleblower" , who is a KNOWN Dem operative. are pleading the 5th under oath just like EIGHT Obama officials did, You wont be chuckling anymore.

I'd love to see what links you have that show where you get this type of information from.

9 minutes ago, Springfield said:

That's gotta be what, 1/1000th of the totality, of law professors?  In Washington DC?

Roughly 5% of the total. But note that there is only 1 law professor (so .01%) that im aware of claiming that Trump did not engage in impeachable conduct, and he changed his standard from what he said in the 90s. 

9 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

Roughly 5% of the total. But note that there is only 1 law professor (so .01%) that im aware of claiming that Trump did not engage in impeachable conduct, and he changed his standard from what he said in the 90s. 

That guy's got the big brain.

1 hour ago, twa said:

Impeachable conduct is a rather low bar if ya think about it.

considering it's an indictment to remove, in this case, the highest position in our government, I say that it's a pretty high bar. It's also not used much so that again makes it a pretty high bar. 

FTFY 

1 hour ago, twa said:

there's truth in the premise that it's whatever congress ends up declaring it so by weight of numbers in the end

but for me the low bar that's the problem is the one too many voters set for their candidates and for themselves, behaviorally and cognitively

11 minutes ago, Larry said:

Already selecting the next spot for the goalpost?  

They are the one that made it a point, impeachable conduct to me was insulting Heidi.

but I'm always open to it.

20 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

Maybe, but that's not really relevant to the current situation. 

what has relevance got to do with anything?

(see what i did there :P)

2 minutes ago, twa said:

They are the one that made it a point, impeachable conduct to me was insulting Heidi.

you're willing to defend a woman who was involved with assassinating jfk?

1 hour ago, twa said:

Since they've already decided you cant indict a sitting president, anything from getting a bj in the oval office to mass genocide is impeachable conduct, so it really all depends on your definition of impeachable conduct. 

If ya think about it.

😉

12 hours ago, Skintime said:

I'd love to see what links you have that show where you get this type of information from.

I didn't think you had any relevant links, just were doing the trump. Throwing **** against the wall and seeing what would stick. LOL Enjoy the ignorance. 

On 12/5/2019 at 10:09 PM, clskinsfan said:

You can chuckle all you want. When Schiff and his "whistleblower" , who is a KNOWN Dem operative. are pleading the 5th under oath just like EIGHT Obama officials did, You wont be chuckling anymore.

12 hours ago, Skintime said:

I didn't think you had any relevant links, just were doing the trump. Throwing **** against the wall and seeing what would stick. LOL Enjoy the ignorance. 

Archived