Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Impeachment Thread

No Excuses

Impeachment  

198 members have voted

1. 1. Should Donald Trump be impeached for obstruction of justice?

1 hour ago, Burgold said:

I could see Trump hiring the burglars from the Home Alone movies to be his hit men. Actually, I suspect Trump or his colleagues have made people disappear over the years. Rather, I wouldn't be surprised if they had.

If he did, he would have had somebody else do it.

One of the many possible explanations for why he's owned, now. 

43 minutes ago, LD0506 said:

Image may contain: 1 person, text

.... In front of numerous witnesses, one of whom still has a part of his soul left. 

8 hours ago, visionary said:

That will never happen.  Those 3 Republicans that did that to allow a secret ballot; would probably be killed.

Even with a secret ballot, those entire GOP Senate caucus would face the wrath of Trump and his cult.  Trump would order every GOP senator running for reelection in 2020 to be primaried.

32 minutes ago, Larry said:

Enough evidence for you to stop participating in the coverup.  

(Which will happen 10 minutes after the Republican Party decides to.)  

I thought it might be polling? 🙄

10 minutes ago, No Excuses said:

Haha. This is now the best defense of the actual substance they can come up with? "Well I don't see words 'Donald Trump trying to extort Ukraine' in the Constitution, so this is all a sham". 

No wonder most of what they're doing is screaming vague trigger phrases and calling war heroes and distinguished career diplomats names. 

Just going by Marie Yovanovitch's opening statement and the way she sounds answering Schiff's questions and now the (D) counsel, I am already dreading the smear job that is likely coming once the GOP starts asking questions.   You can really get a sense from her that she loved her job, felt a real sense of duty, and was deeply hurt with what was going on, not just to her personally, but the entire situation in Ukraine. 

Archived