Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2019 NFL Draft discussion thread

seantaylor=god

2 minutes ago, Gibbs Hog Heaven said:

They've been all over Hill this process. Marinelli's been down to Florida to work him out and gushed on him.  And they've made it openly known a beastly 3-Tech under for serious inside pressure to add to an already F scary elite D-line was one of there major wants. 

I know I get way too invested in Dallas for our draft purposes but it's really no big surprise bud. 

Hail. 

It really freaks me out that due to the ES Mock Draft every year, the vast majority of your posts here now are expert Cowboys posts. I get why, and that you aren't around a lot the rest of the time anymore. But I always think I'm reading a knowledgeable Dallas fan's post until I check the username. whoops

1 minute ago, Itoolu said:

How is DK Metcalf slipping this far?

Because he's a way better (straight-line) athlete than football player. With injury and production concerns. And apparently (according to Matt Miller) teams worry he's into steroids and body building rather than football. 

1 minute ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

It really freaks me out that due to the ES Mock Draft every year, the vast majority of your posts here now are expert Cowboys posts. I get why, and that you aren't around a lot the rest of the time anymore. But I always think I'm reading a knowledgeable Dallas fan's post until I check the username. whoops

You misspelled "stinky".

Just now, Itoolu said:

How is DK Metcalf slipping this far?

Well looks like we might get DK Metcalf or Hakeem Butler.  But I think Seattle, Arizona or Pitt could go WR.....who knows.

I would be happy to get one of these players though.

WR  DK Metcalf

ILB  Mack Wilson

CB  Justin Layne

FS  Deionte Thompson

WR  Hakeem Butler

OG  Nate Davis

OG  Connor McGovern

2 minutes ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

I daren't tell you I called this the other draft thread just now before they picked him. 

I hate me too. I'm damaged. 

Seriously. 😡

Hail. 

1 minute ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

Because he's a way better (straight-line) athlete than football player. With injury and production concerns. And apparently (according to Matt Miller) teams worry he's into steroids and body building rather than football. 

Yeah he's got his flaws for sure, but in the 3rd round he'd be good value.

1 minute ago, boston skins fan said:

watching bleacher report stream and miller was kinda speculating that metcalf was "enhanced un naturally" as he put it

Would anyone really be shocked? What is he being enhanced by? Bruce Banner's gamma rays?Image result for dk metcalf

Archived