Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2019 ES GMs Mock Draft - Final!

goskins10

The Bears are the only team I could even consider, due to the dearth of draft picks. Having said that, if there's an actual Bears fan who wants to participate I'd happily step aside.

Otherwise I'd hate to see this thing come up short, especially being apart of it since the beginning & all that. Props to @goskins10 for picking up the mantle, considering what he did w/ the Skins last year we are in good hands. 🙌

OK, so time is up for previous GMs to claim their teams. The good news is we have 25 confirmed GMs! Good to have everyone! The not so good news is we still need 7 more GMs.

The teams available are: Bills, Browns, Colts, Jaguars, Chiefs, Vikings, Saints. If anyone knows of someone who might be interested get them on board. We have until Thursday. 

Also, it would be a good idea for all GMs to follow this thread and select emails notifications. You will get a lot of emails, but in case your PM box gets full, you will still get notifications when picks are made and when your pick is coming. Just a suggestion. 

We need to beat the bushes and get the last remaining GM positions filled. I posted messages in the draft and free agent threads. If you know of anyone please encourage them. 

While I hope we can get the full 32, we should probably prepare in case we don't get there. Anyone willing to take on two teams if needed?

@WelshSkinsFan has already volunteered (thanks!). With 6 teams open we need 5 more to volunteer (4 if i hear back from one potential GM). If it comes to it,  I would take two but ideally that would be a last resort option only. Trying to keep up with everything and having a team I expect will provide enough of a challenge.  

Let me know if you are willing to take two and if you have a preference of the team remaining. 

1 hour ago, actorguy1 said:

You can put me down for Colts or whoever you need me for. Also put me in lottery for Redskins please. Thanks

Consider yourself down for both and welcome to the crazy house!  🙂  

Ok we still need 5 more - 4 more if @klwilkins1977 claims a team. 

We have 3 days till we start. Again, if we don't get 32 we will need a few people to take two teams. Beat those bushes, brow beat your friends! It time to bring it! 

There must be 5 guys around here that are crazy enough to do this thing.

And I would suggest everyone to run fast so you don't end up with the Jags or you'll have the tough task to try to live up to the standards I used to put for them when I was doing it.

4 minutes ago, Wildbunny said:

And I would suggest everyone to run fast so you don't end up with the Jags or you'll have the tough task to try to live up to the standards I used to put for them when I was doing it.

Translating our French friend there he means if his time as Jags GM was a limbo bar, it would be too low for anyone to squeeze under. 😉

Hail. 

1 hour ago, Wildbunny said:

The best way to not be exposed as a weak gm is to take the team again. That way there is nothing to compare to.  Just a thought.  👌😂

Archived