Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Ye Auld 2019 Free Agency Tracker

Riggo-toni

I thought it was a no brainer at the time. Glad it turned out well for us. Landon and Reuben provides us with more talent and athletic ability in the middle of our defense than we’ve had in quite some time. With our DL up front and we add another difference maker in the front 7 to go with Kerrigan off the edge it could be a pretty fun defense to watch. 

7 minutes ago, CapsSkins said:

And in a few weeks we might be able to add Josh Rosen to that list! lol

The reports the past couple of days are that the Chargers could make a play for him apparently. It’s getting to the point where i just might mute every tweet with his name in it until draft day 😂😂

also a twitter account by the name of “Landon Collins Szn” tweeted tonight that diggs to the redskins is really starting to heat up....seriously people? STOP MAKING UP STUPID **** like this!!! It’s dumb! 

17 hours ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

The reports the past couple of days are that the Chargers could make a play for him apparently. It’s getting to the point where i just might mute every tweet with his name in it until draft day 😂😂

also a twitter account by the name of “Landon Collins Szn” tweeted tonight that diggs to the redskins is really starting to heat up....seriously people? STOP MAKING UP STUPID **** like this!!! It’s dumb! 

I fully believe people on Twitter are making up rumors and blowing smoke up people's asses. That said, I do see a case for the Vikings trading Diggs with the money they have tied up in Thielen and Kurt. I could see Bruce calling about Stefon... doesn't mean it will happen.

Alot of people over analyise what other people say...those who over analyise start to take stuff personally and it starts to eat at them..I am one of those persons..I over analyise things..take what people say to ❤️.. therefore I do not have anything to do with Facebook or Twitter or anything social Media...do you over analyise, take what people say to ❤️ and just get sooo worked up on what people say and do on social media?..join me 👍

2 hours ago, bakedtater1 said:

Alot of people over analyise what other people say...those who over analyise start to take stuff personally and it starts to eat at them..I am one of those persons..I over analyise things..take what people say to ❤️.. therefore I do not have anything to do with Facebook or Twitter or anything social Media...do you over analyise, take what people say to ❤️ and just get sooo worked up on what people say and do on social media?..join me 👍

I don't think I've ever taken anything anyone online has said to me to heart, outside of the words of an online friend I made during the early years of AOL chatrooms--we had a lot of personal talks and she, unfortunately, ended up dying of cancer. I've also had a few relationships that started online and lasted years, but that's a different category.

Other than that, nothing anyone says to me online ever gets to me. And I think that fact pisses off some people lol...at the same time, I also assume nothing I say to anyone online ever gets to them, either. Well, outside of the "lol" that seems to trigger emotions in some lol 😏...

14 minutes ago, Califan007 said:

I don't think I've ever taken anything anyone online has said to me to heart, outside of the words of an online friend I made during the early years of AOL chatrooms--we had a lot of personal talks and she, unfortunately, ended up dying of cancer. I've also had a few relationships that started online and lasted years, but that's a different category.

Other than that, nothing anyone says to me online ever gets to me. And I think that fact pisses off some people lol...at the same time, I also assume nothing I say to anyone online ever gets to them, either. Well, outside of the "lol" that seems to trigger emotions in some lol 😏...

I hear where your coming from..and kudos to you for having the mentality it takes..it's just unfortunate not enough people do.

1 minute ago, bakedtater1 said:

I don't see the Texans letting clowney out of town but ya never know...would he fit here and with Payne, the Greek, and Allen?

How dangerous would that be! No way it happens right? Don’t have the Cap to handle his demands, but hell a guy can dream...

1 hour ago, redrobert said:

How dangerous would that be! No way it happens right? Don’t have the Cap to handle his demands, but hell a guy can dream...

What about trading Jordan Reed and some draft capital to make it happen, (not sure what it would take)? This is assuming we execute all the other ways we can save money. Signing Scherff, cutting V. Davis' salary, restructuring Norman, and not making him the highest paid anything (but paying him very well)...  It's not unreasonable.

1 hour ago, COWBOY-KILLA- said:

What about trading Jordan Reed and some draft capital to make it happen, (not sure what it would take)? This is assuming we execute all the other ways we can save money. Signing Scherff, cutting V. Davis' salary, restructuring Norman, and not making him the highest paid anything (but paying him very well)...  It's not unreasonable.

I don't think Jordan Reed would be a very valuable asset for a trade of a player of that caliber.  He might be a throw in in a deal centered around a premier draft pick.  Maybe a 2nd gets it done?  If Houston feels he is asking for too much and that they eventually won't be able to extend him, they could view a 2nd in 2019 as better than a 3rd in 2021 (comp pick).  But I doubt the Texans are ready to throw in the towel on him.  

1 hour ago, KillBill26 said:

I don't think Jordan Reed would be a very valuable asset for a trade of a player of that caliber.  He might be a throw in in a deal centered around a premier draft pick.  Maybe a 2nd gets it done?  If Houston feels he is asking for too much and that they eventually won't be able to extend him, they could view a 2nd in 2019 as better than a 3rd in 2021 (comp pick).  But I doubt the Texans are ready to throw in the towel on him.  

I think Jordan has value as an addition to say a 3rd this year. It's a decent offer given you have to pay him as well for what he's done to this point in his career. I also agree they aren't ready to make that move but you never know until you ask as they say...Was just throwing it out there that I'd make that call, the worst they can say is no, we aren't there yet.  

Career       62 55 0 0 0 0 11 4 0 6 71 2 29.0 205 151 54 64 67   40
2014 21 HOU lb 90 4 2                       7 5 2 3 0   1
2015 22 HOU LB 90 13 9 0 0 0 0 6           4.5 40 27 13 8 8   5
2016* 23 HOU DE/lb 90 14 14 0 0 0 0 2 1 0 0 0 0 6.0 52 40 12 16 17   13
2017* 24 HOU de/LB/mlb 90 16 16 0 0 0 0 2 2 0 3 71 1 9.5 59 41 18 21 21   10
2018* 25 HOU de/LB 90 15 14 0 0 0 0 1 1 0 3 0 1 9.0 47 38 9 16 21   11

Here are his stats, the guy has not broken 10 sacks or 60 tackles in any given year. He had injury issues early in his career. He's only 26, I don't think he's lived up to the billing of his draft pick.  From the Redskins standpoint there is value there on a guy who has underperformed up till now but has immense talent and has not entered his prime.  He seems to have learned how to be a pro after his first two rocky seasons. I'd kick the tires on that.  It's not gonna happen, lol.

Archived