Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Ye Auld 2019 Free Agency Tracker

Riggo-toni

I completely forgot the colts got Devin funchess..that's one player I really wish the Skins would have been in on....damn..colts and browns bringing something different to the AFC...that would be awesome to see the browns in the Superbowl..hell I'd watch even if they played the pheagels..

12 hours ago, Fresh8686 said:

Damn, that's interesting. I didn't know that players signed 2 weeks after the draft don't count against your comp. picks.

Only if they're not tendered. The Pats tendered Blount a few years back, though that moves was a bit unusual:

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/19352288/new-england-patriots-issue-rare-9-tender-legarrette-blount

15 hours ago, carex said:

so.....anyone scouting the AAF?

I’m a season ticket holder to the Salt Lake Stallions. It’s been fun so far. From the Stallions I’d say DE Carter Schult is worth a look. He reminds me of a lesser version of Kerrigan. Their TE Nick Truesdell has been playing well. DB Will Davis has improved throughout the season and is also worth a look.

League wide there have been a few intriguing players, but I haven’t seen enough of them to say for sure. There’s a receiver on the Hot Shots, Rashad Ross, that everyone has been saying should move up. And I liked what I’ve seen from the Iron’s QB Luis Perez. He apparently taught himself how to play by watching tutorials on youtube.

Im no scout, but that’s my from the stands opinion.

1 hour ago, B.A.M.F. said:

I’m a season ticket holder to the Salt Lake Stallions. It’s been fun so far. From the Stallions I’d say DE Carter Schult is worth a look. He reminds me of a lesser version of Kerrigan. Their TE Nick Truesdell has been playing well. DB Will Davis has improved throughout the season and is also worth a look.

League wide there have been a few intriguing players, but I haven’t seen enough of them to say for sure. There’s a receiver on the Hot Shots, Rashad Ross, that everyone has been saying should move up. And I liked what I’ve seen from the Iron’s QB Luis Perez. He apparently taught himself how to play by watching tutorials on youtube.

Im no scout, but that’s my from the stands opinion.

You know, rashad ross used to be a skin if im not mistaken.

5 minutes ago, mojo said:

Please tell me that’s an April Fools prank...

Nope

No ****...why no interest in Dez?.. I thought I've read a few things here about him not a good route runner not good at this or that whatever..but I think he's at least worth bringing in and checking out work him out wouldn't you think?...I'm definitely upset we didn't make any push for a wide receiver especially Devin funchess...ohhhh I know thiiiis is the year for doctson...god damn Redskins ****in love to hate ya I tell ya that..

39 minutes ago, bakedtater1 said:

Nope

No ****...why no interest in Dez?.. I thought I've read a few things here about him not a good route runner not good at this or that whatever..but I think he's at least worth bringing in and checking out work him out wouldn't you think?...I'm definitely upset we didn't make any push for a wide receiver especially Devin funchess...ohhhh I know thiiiis is the year for doctson...god damn Redskins ****in love to hate ya I tell ya that..

Dez didn't make it through 2 practices before going on IR. I don't think our FO is interested in beating that record.

59 minutes ago, VaK9Trainer said:

They want to move him to QB though. Bruce thinks Jay can "Coach him up". 

I heard it was an experimental deal, that must mean what they were talking about..

29 minutes ago, NickyJ said:

Dez didn't make it through 2 practices before going on IR. I don't think our FO is interested in beating that record.

I imagine he's all healed up by now.

1 hour ago, bakedtater1 said:

Nope

Cause I don't think he fits the culture the team is trying to build, plus the first thing he did on getting signed last year was get hurt

2 hours ago, carex said:

Cause I don't think he fits the culture the team is trying to build, plus the first thing he did on getting signed last year was get hurt

And Britt does? He’s had constant character concerns and criminal charges going back to his HS years. Would be a terrible fit in our locker room, but when your WR corps is this paper thin and talentless, I guess this F.O. feels you can’t he choosey. 

I hope he doesn’t get an offer. 

Archived