Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Washington Nationals Thread: The Future is Near!

Riggo#44

I am traveling on business this week down in Southern VA. My wife asked me if I am bored in the hotel room by myself. I said hell no. I got a 12 pack of beer and the Nats baby!!!

Also the FOX affiliate down here sucks. We dont realize how lucky we are to live in the DC area until we travel to other places and see just how embarrassingly bad the local news is around the country.

Edited by clskinsfan
  • Haha 1

Sigh...I'm as ready as I can be.  Been a great ride with you guys.  I keep trying to remind myself, as I told my wife, that this team is playing with house money.  Weren't expected to make the playoffs at 19-31, pulled out the WC game at the end, pulled out game 5 against the Dodgers at the end, etc.

Even if they lose, this has been a great run, but damned if I forget all of that and want it bad since they're so close.

5 minutes ago, clskinsfan said:

I am traveling on business this week down in Southern VA. My wife asked me if I am bored in the hotel room by myself. I said hell no. I got a 12 pack of beer and the Nats baby!!!

Also the FOX affiliate down here sucks. We dont realize how lucky we are to live in the DC area until we travel to other places and see just how embarrassingly bad the local news is around the country.

The FCC considers me a part of the Roanoke media market. It’s goddamn horrible. 

Just now, Forehead said:

Sigh...I'm as ready as I can be.  Been a great ride with you guys.  I keep trying to remind myself, as I told my wife, that this team is playing with house money.  Weren't expected to make the playoffs at 19-31, pulled out the WC game at the end, pulled out game 5 against the Dodgers at the end, etc.

Even if they lose, this has been a great run, but damned if I forget all of that and want it bad since they're so close.

Me too brother. But IF they lose. I will still always love this team. What a ride.

• Like 1

In theory, you should have an arm pretty much ready at all times of the game. I don't think we can bring in Anibal, Corbin in the middle of the inning early in the game but we are going to need someone like rainey, rodney to get a key out if Max struggles early and can't get us at least 5.