Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Washington Nationals Thread: The Future is Near!

Riggo#44

1 minute ago, Renegade7 said:

Brewers still only have 3 runs in the 7th. Rendon batted .176 in 2017 postseason and .150 in 2016.  I have pause right now, seriously, should I not?

The postseason numbers are pointless if we're not making it there because there's a huge hole in the offense. It's a conflict for sure, one that will come up in some form during negotiations.

1 minute ago, Bacon said:

The postseason numbers are pointless if we're not making it there because there's a huge hole in the offense. It's a conflict for sure, one that will come up in some form during negotiations.

Faaaaaiiiirrr, but making it doesnt get you rings.  It should effect the money, I need to get through this game to determine how uncomfortable I would be with this. I said keep Harper in case he breaks through because hed eventually be worth it, Lerners didnt agree.

2 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

If we start Stras we win this game

With 1 run?

2 minutes ago, CRobi21 said:

Postseason ace.

"Max is our guy" 

gonna hear that 500 times in the postgame presser. even after all the reporters have left and lights are off, Davey will be still be muttering "Max is our guy."

Edited by StillUnknown
  • Like 4

2 minutes ago, clskinsfan said:

Would you rather Rendon or Harper? Just curious.

Are you asking me if I'd rather overpay Harper or Rendon or who if rather have on the team right now?  I was on record saying id rather have both because even if neither was consistent when we needed to be, I wouldn't bet on both being cold at the same time every time we needed them.

• Thanks 1