Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Washington Nationals Thread: The Future is Near!

Riggo#44

12 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

Zimm, Stras, Rendon, Soto, Scherz etc. can now join Ovi, Backy, Holtby, Kuzy etc. in the new generation of DC sports heroes. Another death knell to the Skins vice grip on this town.

36000 plus, in the rain, to vociferously cheer Game 7 is Snyder's nightmare. Both the Caps and Nats are so loveable--the characters and personalities on the team match those great stories of the Hogs.

No one gives a rats ass about the Skins now.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

19 minutes ago, Riggo#44 said:

36000 plus, in the rain, to vociferously cheer Game 7 is Snyder's nightmare. Both the Caps and Nats are so loveable--the characters and personalities on the team match those great stories of the Hogs.

No one gives a rats ass about the Skins now.

How hilarious is it that the last season that pos won a playoff game coincided with the Nats inaugural season? And they go from nothing to Baseball legends in that timespan. You know this **** is killing him 😂

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, Sticksboi05 said:

My god, the sports leagues' websites SUCK for ordering stuff. Fanatics is a joke.

It is 2019, I expect free delivery to be within a few days not in 2 weeks. Sorry but Amazon has changed the game. Talking about a Nov. 13 SHIP DATE. What?

Yes! After the Caps won it took like 3 weeks for my championship hat to arrive. Never doing that again. I'm going to the team store in a bit to pick my Nats gear up.

Edited by spjunkies

1 hour ago, Sticksboi05 said:

We won a World Series with the worst bullpen in MLB history to make the playoffs. Lol.

The Manager did a masterful job. Masterful. You cannot have that festering wound of a bullpen and win without Davey Martinez pulling every imaginable lever.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Sticksboi05 said:

My god, the sports leagues' websites SUCK for ordering stuff. Fanatics is a joke.

It is 2019, I expect free delivery to be within a few days not in 2 weeks. Sorry but Amazon has changed the game. Talking about a Nov. 13 SHIP DATE. What?

Yep, every time I order fro a fanatics site, which is about every major sport now. They ask for my feedback and shipping is always part of it. It sucks for me being a big guy I cant just go to the store and get a shirt 

2 minutes ago, Riggo#44 said:

Corbin was absolute lights out. I think was 5.2 scoreless relief innings?

I think that one early rough outing from the pen could be attributed to him never doing it before.

He always made me a bit nervous because it can take him a couple of batters to find his groove, but he stepped up big. Worth every damn penny

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, skinsfan_1215 said:

I must say the black World Champs hats they gave the team on the field after the game are much less cool than the Caps World Champs hats. Will probably skip the black hat. 😕

I got one of the 5950 on-field hats with the WS Champions Patch on it. Along with 11000 other things. I don't even care I won't see them for 3 weeks.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Riggo#44 said:

I got one of the 5950 on-field hats with the WS Champions Patch on it. Along with 11000 other things. I don't even care I won't see them for 3 weeks.

LOL, same here.  Ordered a bunch of stuff for me and the fam - we'll all get 'em later this month.  Well, at least we can all be decked out in gear for Thanksgiving!

And I agree on the black WS Champs hat - they look like they were made in Times New Roman in Word! 

Haha, but our boys won the whole damn thing - so, we'll live!

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Enforcer_FFX said:

LOL, same here.  Ordered a bunch of stuff for me and the fam - we'll all get 'em later this month.  Well, at least we can all be decked out in gear for Thanksgiving!

I'll be in South Carolina for Thanksgiving, and going to Savannah for a day. What do you think I'll be wearing in Savannah?? :)

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, just654 said:

Yep, every time I order fro a fanatics site, which is about every major sport now. They ask for my feedback and shipping is always part of it. It sucks for me being a big guy I cant just go to the store and get a shirt 

I just looked on eBay. Much faster shipping.

37 minutes ago, Riggo#44 said:

That look he gave directly to Grienke is a masterclass in mindgames...it's like "I beat you and now your whole team has lost". The timing is perfection as Grienke had no choice but to see it when the catcher tossed the ball back.

• Like 1