Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Redskins VS Pink Panthers

TK

3 minutes ago, TheGreek1973 said:

You just can't be serious.  That is why he had back to back 4000 plus yards seasons?  I mean have you seen KC miss so many throws to open receivers?  Smith right now has zero zip on his balls, throws high a big % of the time and he can't keep still in the pocket.  In other words he is garbage.  

And his record here was what? The way you delusionals talk we won the super bowl when he was here and was the second coming of christ. Alot of his yards were garbage yards...sheesh

10 minutes ago, PartyPosse said:

The teams we have played are a collective 11-15-1 and that’s only respectable thanks to the NO records who coincidentally blew us out of the water. The only thing that record shows is that we’re only maybe slightly marginally better than the worst teams in football.

Man. Every team in the NFL has lost AT LEAST two games except the Saints, Chiefs and Rams. This is a league of parity. Period. And lets not forget three of those 15 loses you listed are against us.

3 minutes ago, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

Perhaps you missed the first part of the post where I explained that what I see is identical to what many others are seeing.  You, on the other hand, are just rambling nonsense.

Lol oooo..trying to deflect I see. Lol fact of the matter is...he is doing what he did here...just now he has the defense and WR to cover his errors

51 minutes ago, SkinsGuy said:

Don't waste your time.

The gameday thread is just its usually stinking gutter self today.

If you had no idea what happened in the game today and came to this thread for your info, you would think the Redskins not only lost, but got DESTROYED.

You would be shocked when you turn on the TV to find out the Redskins won against the Panthers.

I say don't get upset by it and just enjoy the win.

Even if they can't. :)

But we won man..I watched the whole game..at Buffalo wild wings..with the ol Man and another skins fan.... from Virginia..we ****ing won man!!!

1 minute ago, Xameil said:

Lol oooo..trying to deflect I see. Lol fact of the matter is...he is doing what he did here...just now he has the defense and WR to cover his errors

You're right, he's doing what he did here. Throwing ****ing dimes. With a couple of WRs that don't drop a ton of passes. Oh, by the way the Vikes are 22nd in defense and 31st in rushing, so it's not like that's helping him. Try to not let you agenda show too much.

Just now, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

I get the impression you don’t watch much football.  

On the contrary...

In fact I have paid close attention to 2 teams in particular. Minnesota and Washington. Believe it or not, I liked cousins, and the vikings were my fathers team before he passed.  Fact of the matter is KC is playing like he did here, except he has people to help him out. I have vikings fan friends who watch them more then you do, and they also just see no imagination in him.

So...yeah..you should just change your colors to purple and gold since you have a blind love

2 minutes ago, bakedtater1 said:

But we won man..I watched the whole game..at Buffalo wild wings..with the ol Man and another skins fan.... from Virginia..we ****ing won man!!!

Hell yeah!!!

1 minute ago, Morneblade said:

You're right, he's doing what he did here. Throwing ****ing dimes. With a couple of WRs that don't drop a ton of passes. Oh, by the way the Vikes are 22nd in defense and 31st in rushing, so it's not like that's helping him. Try to not let you agenda show too much.

Lol I have zero agenda. I didnt disagree...he has great WR for him read what I said again.sheesh...reading comprehension man...

BTW...Washington won today

4 minutes ago, Morneblade said:

I really dont get the whole Kirk argument. He didnt want to be here. Hence he isnt and what he does for his new team means nothing for us except playoff positioning?

3 minutes ago, Xameil said:

On the contrary...

In fact I have paid close attention to 2 teams in particular. Minnesota and Washington. Believe it or not, I liked cousins, and the vikings were my fathers team before he passed.  Fact of the matter is KC is playing like he did here, except he has people to help him out. I have vikings fan friends who watch them more then you do, and they also just see no imagination in him.

So...yeah..you should just change your colors to purple and gold since you have a blind love

Hell yeah!!!

Lol I have zero agenda. I didnt disagree...he has great WR for him read what I said again.sheesh...reading comprehension man...

BTW...Washington won today

Oh I read what you said originally, and it was false. Cousins is a much better timing passer than Smith has ever been. And he didn't **** the team, that was Allen.

Moving the goalposts and backing from what you originally said.................................man.

Just now, Morneblade said:

Oh I read what you said originally, and it was false. Cousins is a much better timing passer than Smith has ever been. And he didn't **** the team, that was Allen.

Moving the goalposts and backing from what you originally said.................................man.

Ummm did I mention Smith? I dont think I did.

Just now, Xameil said:

On the contrary...

I can’t help but laugh at the fact that you had the audacity to call me out for making reference to the many folks who agree with me, yet you cling to these Vikings fan buddies you have to solidify your point of view.  

BTW, primairily all I see from Vikings fans on social media are folks pumped to have Kirk as their QB. 

If I could switch teams, I’d have done it long ago my friend.  Well before Kirk Cousins.  Unfortunately, I’m stuck here.

1 minute ago, clskinsfan said:

I really dont get the whole Kirk argument. He didnt want to be here. Hence he isnt and what he does for his new team means nothing for us except playoff positioning?

No, Allen didn't want him here, or he wouldn't have ****ed up the negotiations like he did.

listen man. i just love the master shake meme. i remember that like it was yesterday lmao

I can’t help but laugh at the fact that you had the audacity to call me out for making reference to the many folks who agree with me, yet you cling to these Vikings fan buddies you have to solidify your point of view.  

BTW, primairily all I see from Vikings fans on social media are folks pumped to have Kirk as their QB. 

If I could switch teams, I’d have done it long ago my friend.  Well before Kirk Cousins.  Unfortunately, I’m stuck here.

You're not stuck here...go ahead. I'm sure the vikings will have ya...

2 minutes ago, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

I had to read this again...I find it hilarious and ironic.

2 minutes ago, Xameil said:

Ummm did I mention Smith? I dont think I did.

Saying that Cousins was late on reads when the person was talking about Smith, we all know what you were saying. The fact that it's not true, and you got called out for it, and don't have anything to stand on, so you moved the goalposts.

Just now, Xameil said:

I had to read this again...I find it hilarious and ironic.

The difference between what I said and what you said is mine can be quantified by simply reading the threads on this site.  There is plenty of material to support what I said.  You, and your imaginary Viking fan friends that seem to hold starkly contrasted opinions to much of what I see on the other hand...

Saying that Cousins was late on reads when the person was talking about Smith, we all know what you were saying. The fact that it's not true, and you got called out for it, and don't have anything to stand on, so you moved the goalposts.

All.i said was he was late on read and indecisive when he was here...I see no mention of smith... thanks for proving my point

The difference between what I said and what you said is mine can be quantified by simply reading the threads on this site.  There is plenty of material to support what I said.  You, and your imaginary Viking fan friends that seem to hold starkly contrasted opinions to much of what I see on the other hand...

Funny..I can make the same arguments

Archived