Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Pathetic crowds at home opener

skins2victory

1 minute ago, Skinsfan1311 said:

Good recommendation.   

When are you going to hop on a plane, in a canoe, or whatever, and come to a game?     Just not the Philly game!

He has his moments......

Why not the Philly game?.. December.. around the 5th..that's my birthday..when will someone play travel agent for me and see how much it would cost to fly lol and where do I go.. how do I get there lol.. I would probably fly out of Salt Lake

Just now, bakedtater1 said:

Why not the Philly game?.. December.. around the 5th..that's my birthday..when will someone play travel agent for me and see how much it would cost to fly lol and where do I go.. how do I get there lol.. I would probably fly out of Salt Lake

I was directing that at Koolblue.

We sat with each other at that Philly debacle when they mauled us.  The only game, ever, that I left early.   We headed for the exits in the 3rd quarter.

Ok...soooo let's say I make my way through SeatGeek... how do I print out the acctualy ticket?... And I'm just putting this out there I'm not doing this for attention or whatever you call it I'm not a tech savvy person at all... I have a smartphone and have used it for several things especially when traveling but that's the extent of it I don't know what Facebook Twitter Snapchat all that stuff is.. yeah I live in hodunk Idaho LOL but it's not that far under the Rock as many of you think LOL..any way..I prefer speaking to someone one-on-one for information then Googling it..

You're my new favorite person.

I'm not tech savvy at all either, I understand, but seatgeek is very intuitive. Download the seatgeek app from the playstore on your phone. Open it up, search redskins, or whatever event you may be interested in, click on it and it will show you all available seats. Pick which ones you want and after you buy them they will either be mailed to you if they are hard copies or can be electronically downloaded (it will say which method before you buy them). If they're electronically downloaded, just open the app on your phone and click on the tix. 

Just now, Skinsfan1311 said:

We sat with each other at that Philly debacle when they mauled us.  The only game, ever, that I left early.   We headed for the exits in the 3rd quarter.

Ahhh in Philly than huh?..that's nuts.. too bad they couldn't have given you the Clinton Portis's  parents treatment haha..or was that a skins home game?

1 minute ago, CTskin said:

I'm not tech savvy at all either, I understand, but seatgeek is very intuitive. Download the seatgeek app from the playstore on your phone. Open it up, search redskins, or whatever event you may be interested in, click on it and it will show you all available seats. Pick which ones you want and after you buy them they will either be mailed to you if they are hard copies or can be electronically downloaded (it will say which method before you buy them). If they're electronically downloaded, just open the app on your phone and click on the tix. 

If you have a PC, I suggest downloading them an printing the tickets.

1 minute ago, Skinsfan1311 said:

Yea that would be ideal, but he said he doesn't have a computer. The whole discussion started with the idea of getting the cheapest tix by buying them thru an app right before game time.

2 minutes ago, CTskin said:

Awwwww shucks (blushing)..lol thanks..you guys..THIS is as close as I get to Facebook.. and I've mentioned that several times.. cool man thanks.. yeah I went to a monster truck show here and that's how I got the tickets paid for them on my phone and had them printed out on our printer at home.. so if I could do that I'm golden.. thanks again for your help

4 minutes ago, Skinsfan1311 said:

PC... personal computer right?... I don't have one of those but I do have a printer that we use.. my wife has it fandangled so we can print stuff off our phones on to the printer..haha..god I suck lol

4 minutes ago, CTskin said:

Yea that would be ideal, but he said he doesn't have a computer. The whole discussion started with the idea of getting the cheapest tix by buying them thru an app right before game time.

Hey speaking of cost... And I know I can look this up myself LOL sorry what are we looking at for the cost of one ticket for okay seats?.. off the top of your head

I figure I come to a game go to the tailgating get plenty to eat there but I want to bring something and donate or whatever not just show up and eat off people stuff and drink people's drink..skinsfan1311 I'm sure there's information in that link you sent me but how would I go about doing that is there a donation bucket I can throw cash in so I can drink a bunch of beer and eat a bunch of food?

8 minutes ago, bakedtater1 said:

Awwwww shucks (blushing)..lol thanks..you guys..THIS is as close as I get to Facebook.. and I've mentioned that several times.. cool man thanks.. yeah I went to a monster truck show here and that's how I got the tickets paid for them on my phone and had them printed out on our printer at home.. so if I could do that I'm golden.. thanks again for your help

PC... personal computer right?... I don't have one of those but I do have a printer that we use.. my wife has it fandangled so we can print stuff off our phones on to the printer..haha..god I suck lol

Hey speaking of cost... And I know I can look this up myself LOL sorry what are we looking at for the cost of one ticket for okay seats?.. off the top of your head

Haha! 

Here's a screenshot of what we're working with for Sunday's game:

blob.thumb.png.d6a44d88b8005d9d7db6f4b0d5d5e900.png

Oh HAIL YA SKINSFAN311!!!..you wanna meet the biggest Redskins fan ever!?!!!..thanks for the invite!! I am going to save that and use it some day..

Welllll if it's got koolblue's approval it's gotta be good!! 

Get your hillbilly ass to a game!

Just now, Skinsfan1311 said:

Good recommendation.   

When are you going to hop on a plane, in a canoe, or whatever, and come to a game?     Just not the Philly game!

He has his moments......

I was trying to get up there a few weeks ago, but I'm afraid flip flop and boardshort weather has already passed. :ols:

24 minutes ago, Skinsfan1311 said:

Sweet baby Jesus, i remember that game.  I was in class and brought up the gamecast and thought it was a software glitch.  Never forget my dad texting me, "you don't have to rush out of class, son." Watched the dvr anyway, it was like a video game, i don't blame you, next level embarrassing seeing that in person.

Just now, Renegade7 said:

Sweet baby Jesus, i remember that game.  I was in class and brought up the gamecast and thought it was a software glitch.  Never forget my dad texting me, "you don't have to rush out of class, son." Watched the dvr anyway, it was like a video game, i don't blame you, next level embarrassing seeing that in person.

My second least favorite game. The worst was the Giants Zorn game. A bunch of us were in Snyders moms seats and it was snowing. Entire lower bowl was blue by halftime. Luckily Snyder left before half or people might have started throwing snowballs our way.

Living in Indiana is tough to go to a Redskins game. One of these days I'm gonna fly out and go.. It's two flights and a hotel. Kind of spendy.

I may try to go to the road game on Saturday 12/22 vs the Titans. I can drive there and keep the costs down.

Screw the colts. #HTTR

3 minutes ago, Guardshock said:

Living in Indiana is tough to go to a Redskins game. One of these days I'm gonna fly out and go.. It's two flights and a hotel. Kind of spendy.

I may try to go to the road game on Saturday 12/22 vs the Titans. I can drive there and keep the costs down.

Screw the colts. #HTTR

Two flights from Indiana?..good gods that means I might have seven flights from Idaho haha

31 minutes ago, bakedtater1 said:

I figure I come to a game go to the tailgating get plenty to eat there but I want to bring something and donate or whatever not just show up and eat off people stuff and drink people's drink..skinsfan1311 I'm sure there's information in that link you sent me but how would I go about doing that is there a donation bucket I can throw cash in so I can drink a bunch of beer and eat a bunch of food?

Yes.  We have a donation bucket for our charity, "Abbys Army" where we raise money for children with cancer.  You may want to bring beer.  I'll have bourbon 

17 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

It killed Frannie and I to leave, but even we know when to cut bait...

On 11/2/2018 at 5:46 PM, GOSKINS_08 said:

Someone wanna send me $100? Lol I’d gladly go. Been trying to get my friend to go but he doesn’t wanna pay the price. After we went to the colts game he lost his desire to go apparently. I do hope the crowd is packed with Redskins fans Sunday! Huge game.

You can get them for $60 on Stubhub right now. Probably less as the game approaches. Just a thought. 

1 hour ago, Skinsfan1311 said:

@Cooleyfan1993, @bakedtater1, and @ixcuincle, are you guys pumped for tomorrow!?

It's going to be a great day!

Oh Hail ya I am!!..I'm so excited to watch Redskins football!!...the defense, our new member, is this the game Alex airs it out?..oooohhhh big game for Jordan Reed I got a feeling..were down a couple players but we're playing as a team and when that happens good things Happ   en ?

14 hours ago, Skinsfan1311 said:

@Cooleyfan1993, @bakedtater1, and @ixcuincle, are you guys pumped for tomorrow!?

It's going to be a great day!

Wish I could join y'all today but funding wasn't available to make it clear out there from tater vill haha..but trust me I'll be there with all my heart and soul cheering on my beloved Redskins from South East Idaho!!

Archived