Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Gameday Thread

Simmsy

23 minutes ago, NoCalMike said:

That is not a TD (Cowboys game) they better overturn it.

Also, I thought a player cannot recover their own fumble and keep running with it? I thought the play is dead once a player recovers their own fumble?  Dak fumbled the ball, it bonces back up in the air and he grabs it and runs for a 1st down.  

His arms seemed to indicate he intended a forward pass...

8 minutes ago, thebeermonkey said:

That Jags offense is dung.

Without Fournette, they are.

3 minutes ago, Nerm said:

I don't understand the NFL.  Why is Dak having his best game in more than a year, against the best pass D in the NFL.  If he keeps this up, he may have 250 yards, which is rare for him.

It's a week to week league right now.

33 minutes ago, benskins26 said:

Wait, what I said, or the way Kirk is now?

Your innuation that Cousins wasn't a leader or didn't want to be here.

Our FO didn't want him. He was great for 3 years here, top 10 QB status.

If we had Cousins this year we're probably 4-1 and would have completely routed the Packers and Panthers.

32 minutes ago, Nerm said:

I don't understand the NFL.  Why is Dak having his best game in more than a year, against the best pass D in the NFL.  If he keeps this up, he may have 250 yards, which is rare for him.

I'm facing him in fantasy too...

2 hours ago, benskins26 said:

the more I see of Kirk in Minny, controlling huddles, dancing in the end zone, etc, the more convinced I am he never wanted to be here. It’s two different personas. Reminds me of Kirk when he was at MSU. We got the other guy. No emotion. 

Well he did imply he had a hard time being the leader because the FO refused to commit to him and believe in him and say that was the guy. It’s hard to command the huddle when everybody knows the team doesn’t want you. 

3 hours ago, Warhead36 said:

Your innuation that Cousins wasn't a leader or didn't want to be here.

Our FO didn't want him. He was great for 3 years here, top 10 QB status.

If we had Cousins this year we're probably 4-1 and would have completely routed the Packers and Panthers.

I'm facing him in fantasy too...

Not how I remember it. But I’m really not interested in rehashing this whole thing again. He wasn’t a vocal leader. And that’s what I was saying. Tell me I’m wrong. 

38 minutes ago, benskins26 said:

Not how I remember it. But I’m really not interested in rehashing this whole thing again. He wasn’t a vocal leader. And that’s what I was saying. Tell me I’m wrong. 

He wasn't a vocal leader because he wasn't treated like a leader.  You cant lead when the org is not even behind you. 

Archived