Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Gameday Thread

Simmsy

If I was the Titans owner I'd fire that head coach. He clearly demonstrated a multitude of enormously bad decisions on the final two offensive plays that cost the team a probable win. Stupid decision #1 worked out.  Throwing the ball at the half yard line on 4th and  half yard worked but they had been running the ball down the Chargers throats previous to that (they should run the ball). Then stupid decision #2 - not kicking the extra point when your team was dominant in the 2d half;  stupid decision # 3 was a repeat of #2 they got a second chance from the 1 yard after a penalty; and finally stupid decision #4 was a repeat of stupid decision #1 - throwing the ball from the 1 yard line instead of running.

17 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Yeah...he needs to not do that. Against us, by all means, play as bad as you want. Against Philly?? FIND A WAY!!! 

I hope the Panthers win this game, but I hope Newton doesn't do well while at it because I decided not to start him in fantasy and I dont want to look like a fool. :D

25 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

Cousins throwing TD strikes already.

Thanks Bruce. We may have just let an MVP QB get away.

He was never staying, and quite frankly this has been the Redskins move under Snyder for years. Trent Green, Brad Johnson, trading for Andy Reid’s garbage. It’s par for the course with this team.

1 minute ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Ugh if Philly wins, and we lose...putting Philly and Dallas ahead of us....**** that 

Watching Norv go all Norv for the Panthers. Running game is working, but **** that, let’s throw it a bunch. Used to drive me crazy.

Archived