Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Gameday Thread

Simmsy

Go Seahawks. I’m sure this has been talked about but does anyone else think Booger Mcafarland is the worst sports commentator of all time? I literally heard him say JJ watt isn’t payed to swat the ball which ended up being a Interception. Does he not know his nickname is JJ swat? Dude is terrible.

i had to rewind it three times to figure it out. POP.  I’ve seen more grusome football injuries this year than i have my entire nfl fandom.

POP

Just now, max21 said:

Go Seahawks. I’m sure this has been talked about but does anyone else think Booger Mcafarland is the worst sports commentator of all time? I literally heard him say JJ watt isn’t payed to swat the ball which ended up being a Interception. Does he not know his nickname is JJ swat? Dude is terrible.

yeah, the whole espn game presentation is bush leage. They sound like they are broadcasting from the bathroom...

4 minutes ago, Idaho fan said:

Whichever team wins tonight will lose by two scores or more next week. 

Dallas home field advantage is probably as important to them as the dome is to the Saints.  Just a different team at home.

onteally wish the Skins has a home field advantage.  Or actually I’d settle for somewhat better than neutral field at the moment.

6 minutes ago, Redskins Reparations said:

This may be the first time in my life that I have ever rooted for the Seahawks.

I really could care less who wins this game.  That's like choosing to eat a spoon full of dog poop or cat poop.  It's a no win situation either way.

1 minute ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

Troy really can diagnose and explain scheme when he wants to. 

He really was a heck of a good QB of just diagnosing a defense and getting the ball to the open guy. 

And hes such less an overt Cowboy homer than Joe freaking Buck who gets wood evey time Zekri touches the ball. 

Cant deny their the best in the business though.

4 minutes ago, NikeRedskin7 said:

I really could care less who wins this game.  That's like choosing to eat a spoon full of dog poop or cat poop.  It's a no win situation either way.

I part of me is hoping the Cowboys make it to the NFC Championship game and get destroyed but I am not sure if I could handle all the media attention and bandwagon fans.

5 minutes ago, NikeRedskin7 said:

Cant deny their the best in the business though.

The best of a lot of crap

I actually like Romo quite a bit, though he’s over the top at times.  

The best booth im my lifetime was the old Sunday night crew on ESPN with Joe Thiesman, Mike Patrick and Paul McGuire.

Archived