Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Gameday Thread

Simmsy

New York and Dallas shows you how up and down the NFL season is.

Dallas goes from 3-5, to 8-5 and all but guaranteed a playoff spot. Getting blown out (which most real Cowboy fans predicted). To now being nervous about choking 

Giants drop 40 last week and cannot score 

Oh and my homer post of the day ...

Dallas has legit talent. Can be an elite team.

But they will continue to be 8-8, 9-7 under the three turds. Garrett, Dak and Linehan

2 minutes ago, DeMarco Murray 29 said:

Dallas goes from 3-5, to 8-5 and all but guaranteed a playoff spot. Getting blown out (which most real Cowboy fans predicted). To now being nervous about choking 

But they will continue to be 8-8, 9-7 under the three turds. Garrett, Dak and Linehan

I really hope the Cowboys give Dak a big long term extension this offseason. He is the definition of mediocre QB.

40 minutes ago, DeMarco Murray 29 said:

Dallas had a game today?  I totally forgot.  But I shouldn't feel too bad about that...Garrett, Dak and Linehan did too.

I genuinely like Nick Foles and like seeing him succeed. I genuinely hate the Eagles and like seeing them burn like a dumpster fire, especially when it takes them out of the playoff run. This game conflicts me. I wish Foles could go to another team so I could cheer for him.

Yo, Foles. The Redskins need a QB next season.....

16 minutes ago, NickyJ said:

I genuinely like Nick Foles and like seeing him succeed. I genuinely hate the Eagles and like seeing them burn like a dumpster fire, especially when it takes them out of the playoff run. This game conflicts me. I wish Foles could go to another team so I could cheer for him.

Yo, Foles. The Redskins need a QB next season.....

I hope we don't go the route of singing a vet to make another run at 9-7. But If we did, Foles would be my choice. I much prefer him to Bridgewater or Flacco or any of the other options that are expected to be available. 

Oh good lord...i just saw a fb post by a friend who’s a patriots fan, it’s a meme, with a picture of the ref in the patriots Steelers game, with the captain “who wants to punch this guy right now”. LOL!!! “Wah wah wahhh we aren’t going 12-4 for like the first time in forever, woe is ussssss”. 

Give me a break.....

7 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Oh good lord...i just saw a fb post by a friend who’s a patriots fan, it’s a meme, with a picture of the ref in the patriots Steelers game, with the captain “who wants to punch this guy right now”. LOL!!! “Wah wah wahhh we aren’t going 12-4 for like the first time in forever, woe is ussssss”. 

Give me a break.....

There are 32 NFL fan bases full of fans who are sure their team is being screwed by the refs. And who think that the other 31 groups of complaining fans must be crazy.

2 minutes ago, Rufus T Firefly said:

There are 32 NFL fan bases full of fans who are sure their team is being screwed by the refs. And who think that the other 31 groups of complaining fans must be crazy.

No i understand that, my point is more that after having SOOO MANY seasons of 12-4/13-3/14-2 seasons, it’s annoying to see patriots fans whining about the possibility of finishing 11-5. They’ve been so spoiled that they’re whining about that. Its dumb 

1 minute ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

No i understand that, my point is more that after having SOOO MANY seasons of 12-4/13-3/14-2 seasons, it’s annoying to see patriots fans whining about the possibility of finishing 11-5. They’ve been so spoiled that they’re whining about that. Its dumb 

A friend of mine who is a Pats fan texted me an article from a Boston Globe writer who proclaimed today's Pats loss as a "potential season-crippling one." Jesus...…….

5 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

They want to win, they expect to win. Titles. Our fans are celebrating a meaningless win over a 4 win team, and will spend the offseason justifying whatever shortsighted, boneheaded move Bruce Allen makes.

I don't feel the need to be critical of Patriots fans on that.

2 minutes ago, Rufus T Firefly said:

They want to win, they expect to win. Our fans are celebrating a meaningless win over a 4 win team, and will spend the offseason justifying whatever shortsighted, boneheaded move Bruce Allen makes.

I don't feel the need to be critical of Patriots fans on that.

I’m not critical of them wanting to win. I’m being critical of them acting like an 11-5 or 10-6 season is the end of the world after having gone 12-4/13-3/14-2 for like the last 5 or 6 seasons. They’re so spoiled. Imagine what they’ll be saying once Brady and bill retire. They’re going to have a **** fit after their first losing season 😂 

also, what the **** is with the rams? How is Philly winning??

Archived