Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Gameday Thread

Simmsy

Vance Joseph will be looking for work in the off-season. You go for it on that 4th down, no question, especially when the Browns have shown that the O can eat up the clock. They had a 9-minute drive to open the half. But the Browns need to go for a TD, not a FG. Mystery stuff happens in Denver; don't give the Broncos the ball back up less than a TD.

Meaningful football in Cleveland for week 16. Did anyone think we’d be saying that in the nfl this year?

1 minute ago, skinzplay said:

Exciting game; really enjoyed that, despite having to listen to Tirico for 3 hours. 

Ok now. Who would you rather be listening to on MNF? Tirico, or the two losers that are currently in the MNF booth? I’d enjoy a MNF booth of Tirico and Kurt Warner. 

5 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Meaningful football in Cleveland for week 16. Did anyone think we’d be saying that in the nfl this year?

Ok now. Who would you rather be listening to on MNF? Tirico, or the two losers that are currently in the MNF booth? I’d enjoy a MNF booth of Tirico and Kurt Warner. 

Not a Tirico fan, but yeah, I'd take him over that snooze fest on MNF, for sure. Don't know how the network can maintain that duo.

4 hours ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

This. I've always liked Tirico. Compared so the God awful **** lineup MNF currently has, I'd kill for a Tirico/Warner combo. 

Witten and McFarland are so bad it makes my ears bleed. 

Archived