ColonialWBSkinsFan

2018 Season Injury News

It would seem to me there is a "standard" of conditioning that Jay Gruden could take the time to learn from teams with very few injuries.  What do they do?  When do they do it, etc.  I find it difficult to believe there is no way this can be researched and improved.  

Last year, with a fairly talented roster, every damn game, after a reasonable start it turned into body bag games.  And seeing that same **** yesterday, in the first pre-season game, with two starters mind you, really concerned me.  After awhile with this continually happening you realize your not rooting for your team, you are rooting for a bunch of 2nd and 3rd stringers.  

And on top of that, even though I get it, yeah I know, we had our 3rd QB in there last night, it was that lackluster effort, those missed tackles and collapse.  Somethin we see year in and year out.  There is something about this team that is a real head scratcher me, and it is a constant since Danny took over, even when the entire roster changes over.

Just now, benskins26 said:

Some sources are starting to say torn ACL. Anyone legit with that news?

Just saw an Adam Schefter tweet with that exact information, and that guices rookie season is over...**** **** ****

What gets me the most is we've all been so excited, and now we have to wait another year just to see if he's legit. We truly have no idea what we have. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

Well we can't blame Guice's injury on Redskins' field conditions

Or the Patriot's field conditions in this case.  And none of their RB's went down.  Routine tackle.  It is pretty unbelievable.

Just crazy.

Ion's injury looked terrible - possible season-ending - I mean it would have believable if it was.

Guice looked perfectly fine after the play, and great, in his own words.

Yet Ion turns out perfectly fine.

And Guice is out for the season.

We aren't just being fanboys. All over the NFL, people saying how this is absolutely crushing for us. Season changing potentially. 

• Like 1

You have got to be f****** kidding me?!!?!.. f*** no we can't have anything f****** nice around this f****** place. F****** dammit

• Like 2

On the bright side, it’s obviously not a “wrecked knee” or anything like that.  I like Guice’s chances to make a full recovery.