Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

SCOTUS: No longer content with stacking, they're now dealing from the bottom of the deck

Burgold

1 hour ago, NoCalMike said:

Do some digging on that Mark Judge guy, and I have a feeling he is going to start "losing his memory" on a lot of stuff pretty soon.

Not being under oath will lead to further memory less. Me personally I can say with 100% certainty, I was never part of any attempted rape.

1 minute ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

Alright, twa is banging his cousins and some farm animals. Question... Would the GOP still support his SC nomination? I think if the read his posting history, yes. Absolutely.

Are they male cousins or animals?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

How about just taking a polygraph test?  Ford took a polygraph test and passed (mentioned in the Washington Post article where her name was first mentioned).  Why can't Kavanaugh do the same?  In a courtroom a polygraph test is not allowed, but this is not a courtroom.

If I got accused of sexual assault and  knew I was innocent, I would be taking a polygraph test in a hurry. 

Honestly, I don't believe Kavanaugh.  I think he remembers her well.  If he knows for a fact that he didn't do it, take a lie detector test.

52 minutes ago, Cooked Crack said:

Not being under oath will lead to further memory less. Me personally I can say with 100% certainty, I was never part of any attempted rape.

Yeah it’s not a hard question to answer. “I don’t recall” is not an answer. 

I went to a lot of parties when I was younger and got pretty wasted at most of them. I don’t remember details of who all was there and everything I did at every party but I know that I didn’t try to rape anyone 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, redskins59 said:

If I got accused of sexual assault and  knew I was innocent, I would be taking a polygraph test in a hurry. 

Honestly, I don't believe Kavanaugh.  I think he remembers her well.  If he knows for a fact that he didn't do it, take a lie detector test.

As someone who was telling the truth but still failed a polygraph, I can tell you that they are complete bull****. Serial killer Mark Hoffman and the CIA's worst traitor Aldrich Ames both passed their polygraphs with flying colors.

1 hour ago, redskins59 said:

How about just taking a polygraph test?  Ford took a polygraph test and passed (mentioned in the Washington Post article where her name was first mentioned).  Why can't Kavanaugh do the same?  In a courtroom a polygraph test is not allowed, but this is not a courtroom.

Not if you have a good lawyer you wouldn’t. A polygraph is only as good as the questions being asked. You can word a question in a way to provoke a phisiological response that will give the impression the tester is hiding something. Agreeing to take a wide open polygraph regarding something that happened 36 years ago would be a bad idea.  Even if you swear you have nothing to hide.