Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

SCOTUS: No longer content with stacking, they're now dealing from the bottom of the deck

Burgold

1 minute ago, Burgold said:

If it makes you feel any better, I'm out of the loop too.

Probably shouldn't make you feel better though... I was never one of the cool kids.

Ive done a lot of things

needles and the poop shute were where I drew the line

2 minutes ago, bobandweave said:

Is Blumenthal gay?  not that there's anything wrong if he was but when he came on I thought besides his obvious plastic surgery that he was. Pretty cool if he is. just wondering if he is or just the plastic surgery 

What is this? What are you?

Edited by tshile
  • Haha 5

1 minute ago, tshile said:

What is this? What are you?

That was a question, was curious that's all.

What am I? I don't understand. If your asking if I'm gay/straight I am a straight man married with 5 children. Have lots of straight friends and gay friends. Two of my children have told me they were gay. I'm pro gay. I would like the man more if he was gay. 

Just now, tshile said:

At some point the people running our government have to look around and say enough of this right?

right?

I hope so. I just am really doubtful that that day is today, tomorrow, or next week.

I don't think it ends until they are punished for their bad behavior. That's the scariest lesson of all of the Trump era. You get rewarded for monstrosity.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, redskins59 said:

He's going to be as far right as Clarence Thomas.  Another guy who was accused.

In my opinion he’ll vote against the Left any chance he gets now. He’s viewing this as his entire family being attacked by the left. 

Even if this is all made up he’s completely compromised, if your view is that these judges should be fair and impartial and rule according to the constitution. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, tshile said:

In my opinion he’ll vote against the Left any chance he gets now. He’s viewing this as his entire family being attacked by the left. 

This is exactly what I believe as well.  He wants revenge now.  

There is still a chance that he gets confirmed.  I will put it at 50-50.