Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NYP: Troubling details emerge about Toronto attack suspect’s private life (Incel Thread)

China

9 minutes ago, LadySkinsFan said:

This was posted on FB, I think from a forum (not here!) account. This is using women as an object of entertainment, however, how long before someone with this mindset escalates into actual sexual assault, and then to keep from getting discovered, kill their victim.

FB_IMG_1524745543268.jpg

Yep.... 450 splash

The point is that their hate is specifically targeted at females. 

Want to read more violence against females popping up even at a public library?I

The San Francisco Public Library has an exhibit glorifying the trans community which is shockingly anti-female. Men who purport to want to be women really hate women. 

From a political standpoint, Trump has brought these creeps out from under their rocks and given them permission to express their hate openly. Women, gays, blacks, anyone who isn't white male and white females who go along to get along.

It's the fastest change we've seen in decades.

Update on the library exhibit. They took down the shirts, left up the bats and axes. 

Just wow, they leave up the weapons to attack women!

Edited by LadySkinsFan
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Incels are just an offshoot of the online misogynist community. 

There are plenty other groups, with a lot more members like the red pill, mgtow (men going their own way) etc. 

Sexually frustrated dudes who can’t get laid, become more toxic by gathering with other losers online, and then of course become even more un****able and undateable. 

It’s a toxic feedback loop and they are radicalizing out in the open. There are few things worse for society than sexually frustrated men who are unhappy with their social status.

• Like 4

Exactly, No Excuses, we are seeing this in India and China where the is an unhealthy ratio between males and females due to their preference for male children. There are many men there who are experiencing the fact that they will never marry because there aren't enough women. 

1 hour ago, LadySkinsFan said:

The point is that their hate is specifically targeted at females. 

Want to read more violence against females popping up even at a public library?I

The San Francisco Public Library has an exhibit glorifying the trans community which is shockingly anti-female. Men who purport to want to be women really hate women. 

From a political standpoint, Trump has brought these creeps out from under their rocks and given them permission to express their hate openly. Women, gays, blacks, anyone who isn't white male and white females who go along to get along.

It's the fastest change we've seen in decades.

Just to be clear, are you saying the exhibit is anti-female or the trans community is anti-female?

Both. Check out the exhibit for yourself. Exhibit put on by The Degenderettes. From the FB post that appeared in my feed.

"I just got word that the San Francisco Public Library is hosting an exhibit that was installed by the Degenderettes. It features the famous "bloody" I PUNCH TERFS tank top worn by a transgender-identified male named Myra Byrne."

This is what I am referring to when I write about the misogynistic antagonism that Lesbians and other women experience at the hands of transgender activists and their allies when we refuse to recognize and normalize their mental disorders. Notice in the picture below the fake bloody shirts and the baseball bats and axes in the display case.  TERF is the Transactivists' definition for Trans Exclusionary Radical Feminists. Because radical feminists assert biology (XX and XY) over feelings (gender identity) and and because Lesbians won't have sex with them because they are men.

FB_IMG_1524751770570.jpg

Edited by LadySkinsFan

5 hours ago, LadySkinsFan said:

Both. Check out the exhibit for yourself. Exhibit put on by The Degenderettes. From the FB post that appeared in my feed.

"I just got word that the San Francisco Public Library is hosting an exhibit that was installed by the Degenderettes. It features the famous "bloody" I PUNCH TERFS tank top worn by a transgender-identified male named Myra Byrne."

This is what I am referring to when I write about the misogynistic antagonism that Lesbians and other women experience at the hands of transgender activists and their allies when we refuse to recognize and normalize their mental disorders. Notice in the picture below the fake bloody shirts and the baseball bats and axes in the display case.  TERF is the Transactivists' definition for Trans Exclusionary Radical Feminists. Because radical feminists assert biology (XX and XY) over feelings (gender identity) and and because Lesbians won't have sex with them because they are men.

I don't think I have addressed before what I perceive to be your attitude towards transgenders but I got to say I find it to be disappointing, especially from you.

While I get that are parts of every "community" that make the whole group look bad, I would caution against judging them all with such a broad brush.  I'm not sure how long you have have personally identified as a lesbian in your mind (*by that I only mean how long you have known you were a lesbian vs actually being out of the closet) but I imagine it is long enough to remember when gays were looked down upon by a majority of society.  And even how similar arguments were used to "show" why being gay was wrong (biology vs feelings, etc).  I'm sure they didn't make you feel to good at the time.  Or how about when homosexuality was considered a mental disorder?  Did you appreciate that?  Do you judge all men based on that actions of these incels?  If not, then why judge the trans community based on the radical few?

Everyone is entitled to there opinion.  But I would hope you look in the mirror and remember how homosexuals were treated in the not too distant past.  Then ask yourself if you should be treating the trans community in a similar manner.

• Like 2

So, because I am one of the lumped together alphabet soup, I should stop accepting biological reality and recognize that men and women who have mental disorders can willy nilly decide that they are the opposite of their biological sex?  

No.

Here's an article for your edification. I suggest you read it with an open mind and really think about what this embrace of all things trans means for the female sex. Then if you want to further discuss, we can PM or talk on the phone. I am not changing my mind and accept this trans ideology.

https://lascapigliata8.wordpress.com/2018/04/25/why-i-decided-to-stop-using-the-term-transwoman/

Edited by LadySkinsFan
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, No Excuses said:

There are few things worse for society than sexually frustrated men who are unhappy with their social status.

Men dissatisfied with their lot in life are fertile ground for violence and radicalization.  I suspect one of the reasons ISIS made a point of taking sex slaves was because it would help recruiting these sorts of angry losers.  We didn't see people flocking to join Al Qaeda from all over the world like we did with ISIS.  We didn't see the same level of self radicalization with them either.  Clearly ISIS had a finer tuned sales pitch to their target audience.  

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, LadySkinsFan said:

So, because I am one of the lumped together alphabet soup, I should stop accepting biological reality and recognize that men and women who have mental disorders can willy nilly decide that they are the opposite of their biological sex?  

No.

Here's an article for your edification. I suggest you read it with an open mind and really think about what this embrace of all things trans means for the female sex. Then if you want to further discuss, we can PM or talk on the phone. I am not changing my mind and accept this trans ideology.

https://lascapigliata8.wordpress.com/2018/04/25/why-i-decided-to-stop-using-the-term-transwoman/

I read that blog post you posted and it doesn't have any data or citations. Frankly it comes across as prejudiced conspiracy theory rhetoric, that pushes this agenda that ignores the scientific data around genetics and transsexualism, for this fear that somehow there is some plot afoot where men are identifying as women in order to rob women of their power and voice in society.  

It is not a mental disorder to have a brain wired in such a way that it expresses a greater degree of gender fluidity. I understand you have a chip on your shoulder towards men, but you're acting from the same damn script bigots used to marginalize homosexuality.

Anyways, here's an article from Harvard about this topic. I suggest you read it with an open mind...

http://sitn.hms.harvard.edu/flash/2016/gender-lines-science-transgender-identity/

"At the forefront of this, transgender identity is complex – it’s unlikely we’ll ever be able to attribute it to one neat, contained set of causes, and there is still much to be learned. But we know now that several of those causes are biological. These individuals are not suffering a mental illness, or capriciously “choosing” a different identity. The transgender identity is multi-dimensional – but it deserves no less recognition or respect than any other facet of humankind."

From my referenced article at the end. 

ps. At this point it’s clear that women need all the help they can get to fight this, but we must tread carefully. Male-dominated moderate and Left factions are at the forefront of trans activism. 

I consider your quote from Harvard as part of the Left faction on this subject. 

BTW, I don't hate men or have a chip on my shoulder about individual men. I do have big issues with our patriarchal society which benefits males over females.  And just like me as a white woman never attempts to describe the experience of persons of color, I don't expect men to attempt to describe my experience as female. So you haven't seen it experienced what I have in 66 years on this Planet as a female. So when we tell you, don't tell me and other females what we know of the world.

Here's an article about the Cotton Ceiling, where Lesbians should accept transgender men as "woman" and have sex with them regardless of genitals. Not all transgender men have surgery so they still have their male genitals. The definition of Lesbian is adult human females who are sexually and affectationally attracted to other females.  The article is written by a self identified queer person and is transgender friendly. This is what we are up against, this twisted rhetoric that completely defies science and biology in favor of how someone feels at any particular moment. 

https://queerfeminism.com/2012/03/27/the-cotton-ceiling-is-real-and-its-time-for-all-queer-and-trans-people-to-fight-back/

And I have been experiencing the trans phenomena for decades. This doesn't mean that these persons should discriminated against or mistreated. I don't want females rights subsumed again in favor of males, the very definition of patriarchy. 

P.S. Brains are not wired either male or female, and one can't be the opposite sex of their chromosomes.

Edited by LadySkinsFan

2 hours ago, LadySkinsFan said:

So, because I am one of the lumped together alphabet soup.........

You should keep in mind the way you would like to be treated and treat others the same way.  I know I read something like that somewhere.  I consider it good advice.  

Regarding your article, I think Fresh described it well above.  It reminds me of some articles that Trumpers will post here regarding politics.  It makes me think you need to get out of your echo chamber regarding the topic.

2 hours ago, LadySkinsFan said:

I am not changing my mind

If this is the position you are going to take, there is no need to talk.  I usually save my effort for people with an open mind.  You know, just like you asked me to have.  

I consider your quote from Harvard as part of the Left faction on this subject. 

Funny that I am pretty sure I have seen TWA utter the same phrase regarding other topics when being confronted with a position he doesn't like.  Consider the company that puts you in.

I do have big issues with our patriarchal society which benefits males over females.

As you should.  I don't think many would argue with you here.  Though some may disagree with what level it happens on.

And just like me as a white woman never attempts to describe the experience of persons of color, I don't expect men to attempt to describe my experience as female. So you haven't seen it experienced what I have in 66 years on this Planet as a female.

So the only person that you would be willing to listen to is a 66 year old white lesbian?  Believe it or not, someone can have an view on a subject without having walked a mile in your exact shoes.

Here's an article about the Cotton Ceiling, where Lesbians should accept transgender men as "woman" and have sex with them regardless of genitals

And that article is wrong also.  I have a crazy idea but I suspect you may also agree with it.  Ready for it?  People should have sex only with the people that they want to, not with who someone tells them to.  Crazy, right?

P.S. Brains are not wired either male or female, and one can't be the opposite sex of their chromosomes.

Remember it wasn't that long ago that people said your brain was wired "wrong".  

Again, you should go look in a mirror.  And ask yourself if you are proud to be a person that negatively views a whole segment of society who are just trying to do what their mind tells them they are.  Remember how it made you feel 50 years ago when people said the same things about gays that you are saying now.  I really hope you do some self reflecting.

Edited by TheGreatBuzz
remember term I wanted.
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, LadySkinsFan said:

Exactly, No Excuses, we are seeing this in India and China where the is an unhealthy ratio between males and females due to their preference for male children. There are many men there who are experiencing the fact that they will never marry because there aren't enough women. 

Luckily for chinese society, the men there are lambs.  Theyve put up with tyrannical regimes for roughly 5000 years.  I dont think the problem will manifest itself there the way it does in western societies.

7 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

Remember it wasn't that long ago that people said your brain was wired "wrong".  

Again, you should go look in a mirror.  And ask yourself if you are proud to be a person that negatively views a whole segment of society who are just trying to do what their mind tells them they are.  Remember how it made you feel 50 years ago when people said the same things about gays that you are saying now.  I really hope you do some self reflecting.

Im not sure youre listening to what she is saying... you just seem anxious to preach

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, zoony said:

Luckily for chinese society, the men there are lambs.  Theyve put up with tyrannical regimes for roughly 5000 years.  I dont think the problem will manifest itself there the way it does in western societies.

Im not sure youre listening to what she is saying... you just seem anxious to preach

I think I have listened.  What do you think I am missing?

I'd be fine if she was putting down a part of society that wanted to do harm to another (like these incel's for example).  And I will admit I didn't have the best view of the trans community for a long time either.  Until I got to know some.  Through my job in the military I have gotten to know more then a few.  And I don't think it is right that she look down on a segment of society based on the views of a few.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

Funny that I am pretty sure I have seen TWA utter the same phrase regarding other topics when being confronted with a position he doesn't like.  Consider the company that puts you in.

I don't recall doing so, and I'll have a beer w/LSF anytime....us bigots got to stick together. :ols:

Kids today :)

• Like 1

4 hours ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

I don't think it is right that she look down on a segment of society based on the views of a few.

Congratulations, you have found LSFs blind spot (most of us have one somewhere). Many people have been stunned over the years at the apparent incongruity between her views on this issue and everything else.

Many have attempted to reason with her about it.

Many have failed.

I was personally so surprised that I sought out a friend who is lesbian and pretty active in the activism side of things in DC, and asked if it was a common view. She assured me it was not, and honestly seemed a bit perplexed.

This is pretty clearly an emotional issue, not intellectual (as seen in dismissing Harvard University as part of a left wing conspiracy to subjugate women), so I suspect it's a waste of time to argue about it, and she's basically told you as much.

Sometimes we just need to accept people for who they are, and LSF brings a lot of positive and different perspectives to the conversation.

• Like 7

9 hours ago, techboy said:

Congratulations, you have found LSFs blind spot (most of us have one somewhere). Many people have been stunned over the years at the apparent incongruity between her views on this issue and everything else.

Many have attempted to reason with her about it.

Many have failed.

I was personally so surprised that I sought out a friend who is lesbian and pretty active in the activism side of things in DC, and asked if it was a common view. She assured me it was not, and honestly seemed a bit perplexed.

This is pretty clearly an emotional issue, not intellectual (as seen in dismissing Harvard University as part of a left wing conspiracy to subjugate women), so I suspect it's a waste of time to argue about it, and she's basically told you as much.

Sometimes we just need to accept people for who they are, and LSF brings a lot of positive and different perspectives to the conversation.

As long as that blind-spot doesn't lead into outright bigotry I'm okay with just saying my piece above. But, she's toeing the line with some of those blog articles.

I need to read up on the rules again, but we don't allow people to come on here and post antisemitic zionist consipiracy theories do we? Or to push articles that fly in the face of science in order to paint a group of people as being sick or perverted for being who they naturally are? We need to have these standards apply equally to all groups right?

I read your last sentence and imagine if someone said to me, "yea he/she is racist, but they bring a lot of positive and different perspectives to the conversation, so sometime we just need to accept people for who they are". Nope, not gonna happen and I'm saying that as someone who genuinely likes most of what LadySkinsFan posts. In fact, I would be writing the same **** right now for her if someone stepped out of pocket and started posting anti-women or anti-gay writings.

Who we are in this world, comes down to what we are willing to accept and reject. Those choices big and small form or deform the integrity of our principles.

Hopefully if there any transgendered people reading this forum, they'll see the push-back to this stuff and won't feel like this place is unwelcome to them.

Nope, sorry Lady. You don't get to say you're fighting oppression and use that as an excuse for exercising bigotry.

We can protect both women and transgendered rights at the same time. We can recognize and accept a groups right to exist and identify as who they naturally feel to be while ALSO protecting women from those who would abuse that fluidity to prey on women.

That's my main point and I'll park it for now, so I don't derail the rest of the thread.

Edited by Fresh8686

1 hour ago, Fresh8686 said:

Nope, sorry Lady. You don't get to say you're fighting oppression and use that as an excuse for exercising bigotry.

We can protect both women and transgendered rights at the same time. We can recognize and accept a groups right to exist and identify as who they naturally feel to be while ALSO protecting women from those who would abuse that fluidity to prey on women.

That's my main point and I'll park it for now, so I don't derail the rest of the thread.

What is unique to the transgender movement is that it is full of men who identify as women and vice versa, but by nature of what they are doing, they are essentially eroding what "man" and "woman" actually mean. If gender itself is fluid (not individual cultural norms such as what is considered masculine clothing in a time period, since that changes), then what purpose does it serve at all?

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Zguy28 said:

What is unique to the transgender movement is that it is full of men who identify as women and vice versa, but by nature of what they are doing, they are essentially eroding what "man" and "woman" actually mean. If gender itself is fluid (not individual cultural norms such as what is considered masculine clothing in a time period, since that changes), then what purpose does it serve at all?

I admit I have my own struggles with the transgender movement and this is part of it.  I just don't think the view that LSF is taking and her reasons behind it are valid.  That doesn't mean there aren't any valid reasons to struggle with the movement though.

But I think there is a separate thread regarding the issue if we wish to continue the discussion.

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, Zguy28 said:

Gender fluidity does not invalidate gender solidity. In nature there is a spectrum with solid poles of male and female that softens and commingles the genders in the fluid middle. Its been historically the case in animals, so why wouldn't humans also have potential access to the different ranges of the spectrum as well? Why wouldn't we be able to deal with both solid and commingled categories of people at the same time?

https://blog.nationalgeographic.org/2013/09/22/7-gender-altering-animals/

"Some animals don’t just appear to change genders—they actually turn into the opposite sex. Clown anemonefish all start out as male. If the female dies, the dominant male can change sex and become female. Another male will become the dominant male."

Don't you also have both a masculine and feminine side? A yin and a yang? And if so, would you be able to gauge based on how they express within you, in which part of the aforementioned spectrum you're placed on? I know I do and I can. But, I've consciously worked at it and faced the stress of who I am as a man, by challenging what it even means to be a man. Eventually, realizing that there was more to masculinity and individuality, than the box society currently has it caged in.

I know you were talking more about physical traits, but there are mental and emotional traits as well. That's the amazing thing about the structure of nature. That spectrum I mentioned above expresses across multiple layers/tiers in a synergistic fashion, that is both foundationally sound as a nested principle and open to further expansion and change. It's an amazing dynamic balance of both solid and fluid, that protects the integrity for access and change across both directions.

Matter to energy, solid to soft, man to woman, reality to potentiality, and everything in between, all able to be superimposed onto each other and operate in concert, while also operating individually.

It's a beautiful design. God or whoever did a great job creating it :)  

Edited by Fresh8686
  • Like 1