Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2018 Washington Nationals - Weak Cheese

@DCGoldPants

20 minutes ago, skinfan2k said:

So i have tickets for Scherzer in Baltimore but its also game 2 for SCF.  I am thinking about eating the cost of the ticket but some of my friends are saying we can head to the stadium bar to watch both.  

Why would you patronize Peter Angelos?

Some were calling that we would be in first by Memorial Day and, well, it is possible to be alone in first place tomorrow night. We beat the O's, Braves lose both in their doubleheader and the Phillies lose to the Dodgers = half a game lead for the Nats. 

1 hour ago, Bacon said:

Some were calling that we would be in first by Memorial Day and, well, it is possible to be alone in first place tomorrow night. We beat the O's, Braves lose both in their doubleheader and the Phillies lose to the Dodgers = half a game lead for the Nats. 

Yeah I predicted so. Looks like I might be about a game off. Still, pretty close.

We'll be at least 3 games up going into the ASB.

1 hour ago, thebluefood said:

Might go to Camden Yards on Tuesday night after work. Been wanting to head to another ball game but haven't had the time or money. 

Anyone have experience using the Baltimore Light Rail? 

Dont step in front of it, dude got cut in half by it a week or 2 ago ?

1 hour ago, skinfan2k said:

So what happens when Murphy comes back?  Who gets benched? Who gets sent down.  

Difo probably goes to the bench, Sanchez sent down. When Goodwin gets healthy, Soto probably gets sent back to AA.

13 hours ago, Warhead36 said:

I'm not worried about his swing, but how does he look running the basepaths?

He went 1st to 3rd on a single, and had to get on it to make it. All signs are positive. He’s about a month ahead of what I expected after seeing him run pregame about a month ago. 

1 hour ago, skinfan2k said:

So what happens when Murphy comes back?  Who gets benched? Who gets sent down.  

The way they are playing. I wouldn't be upset with guys like Murphy and Zimm starting on the bench for a handful of games when they come back. Yes, I get that you want them to play. As much as I hate interleague. I wish he could just DH this series to get some game speed.

I have no idea what's up with Zimm. He's so fragile now. It's frustrating. 

Archived