Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2018 Washington Nationals - Weak Cheese

@DCGoldPants

Really wanna see this lineup with a healthy Eaton and Murphy...

As bad as we were to start the year, the NL seems extremely up in the air this year. The Pirates were hot early but faded. Ditto the Diamondbacks. Pitching is still king in baseball and our strong pitching will keep us in it for 162 games.

IMade it to Camden Yards! I like the light rail. Even though it doesn't have exclusive right-of-way I had a good experience. WMATA should consider having that or some kind of El between MoCo/PG and D.C. (especially if Richmond still doesn't wanna participate).

13 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

Really wanna see this lineup with a healthy Eaton and Murphy...

As bad as we were to start the year, the NL seems extremely up in the air this year. The Pirates were hot early but faded. Ditto the Diamondbacks. Pitching is still king in baseball and our strong pitching will keep us in it for 162 games.

Agree with looking forward to seeing a healthy lineup.  Lets hope it actually happens at some point.

Disagree with the NL being up in the air.  I think at the end of the year, it will be the same teams everyone thought it would be.  Nats, Cubs, Dodgers.  Some other teams have been good in spurts, but those teams are the cream and will rise to the top over a long season.  The Cubs and Dodgers already have big leads in their division in run differential, and the Nats are right there with the Braves, who I don't really think are the best offense in baseball, even though they've scored the most runs in the entire NL so far.  

8 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

Agree with looking forward to seeing a healthy lineup.  Lets hope it actually happens at some point.

Disagree with the NL being up in the air.  I think at the end of the year, it will be the same teams everyone thought it would be.  Nats, Cubs, Dodgers.  Some other teams have been good in spurts, but those teams are the cream and will rise to the top over a long season.  The Cubs and Dodgers already have big leads in their division in run differential, and the Nats are right there with the Braves, who I don't really think are the best offense in baseball, even though they've scored the most runs in the entire NL so far.  

I'm with you on the Cubs. I'm not a believer in the Brewers at all. They had a lead last year too until like August and then gagged.

Not sure about the Dodgers though. They've been ravaged by injuries and I do think the Diamondbacks and Rockies are solid teams. I think they're going to suffer a post World Series loss hangover.

Bob Carpenter just said something like, "Name a team that's a better rival than the Orioles for the Nats right now other than the Braves and the Phillies." I don't know, how about EVERY OTHER team in the National League and several others in the AL....

41 minutes ago, queso87 said:

Bob Carpenter just said something like, "Name a team that's a better rival than the Orioles for the Nats right now other than the Braves and the Phillies." I don't know, how about EVERY OTHER team in the National League and several others in the AL....

He's towing the MASN company line with that one. I'd much rather beat the crap out of the Cubs, Cardinals, Dodgers, Pirates, Giants, Rockies, etc. etc.

10 minutes ago, Riggo#44 said:

Getting to be one of those annoying 1-15 with RISP games.

and probably still beat this trash team lol

Did anyone know this about Nats Park? The split in the upper deck on the 1st base line is the same as griffith stadium

DdlDX_lU8AARUjz.jpg

Archived