Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Election 2018 Thread (An Adult Finally Has the Gavel)

PleaseBlitz

2 hours ago, @SkinsGoldPants said:

So Beto has a ton of cash, isn't going to share. Is down with likely voters. I'm curious what the next 3 weeks for him is like. I also wonder if he has motivated new voters and those who aren't considered as "likely". But he has enough to do a ton of TV if he wants. 

He's banking hard on college kids and young adults. If they turn out, I think he can pull it off. 

4 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

He's banking hard on college kids and young adults. If they turn out, I think he can pull it off. 

So, that money should be spent the next few weeks flooding Universities and outlets that younger people are paying attention to. 

1 hour ago, LadySkinsFan said:

FB_IMG_1539710046367.jpg

https://www.etsy.com/listing/583774417/elect-functioning-adults-november-2018?gpla=1&gao=1&&utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=shopping_us_d-clothing-unisex_adult_clothing-tops_and_tees-tshirts&utm_custom1=e85fbf27-8b2a-44bf-89f0-960a27ff2b7a?utm_content=go_270946835_40504901709_187725188852_pla-285350032777_c__583774417&gclid=CjwKCAjwmJbeBRBCEiwAAY4VVRNJqfh8EMVP8eHD1_FYTALrWOEON60ue85v0kijFXlhhohOzQm9jhoCLTAQAvD_BwE

il_570xN.1438294865_897l.jpg

7 hours ago, @SkinsGoldPants said:

So Beto has a ton of cash, isn't going to share. Is down with likely voters. I'm curious what the next 3 weeks for him is like. I also wonder if he has motivated new voters and those who aren't considered as "likely". But he has enough to do a ton of TV if he wants. 

Well, he’s running statewide, so he is effectively sharing it with every other Democrat on the ballot in Texas. If Beto can drive turnout for himself, that helps every Dem US House candidate and statehouse candidates. 

Plus, I wouldnt share either. His donors donated to HIM. It would be a big bait and switch for him to give that money away. He also has roughly the same chance of winning, based on polling, that Trump did 2 years ago. People should stop rounding a 20% probability down to zero. 

Archived