Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Let's Talk about Pets

d0ublestr0ker0ll

• 2 weeks later...

I have adopted two dogs within the last month. The first dog was very shy initially. He was beaten prior to me. I want to beat his previous owner. A month later, the dog became energetic and did a 180 form where he was. He is so friggin sweet. I love him. I don't know how you could be mean to this dog.

The second dog I adopted is an Australian Shepard. He was kept outside on a lead. His name was razor, now Lupin. What a bad name for this dog. He is super sweet. My problem with him is the fact he was hit by a car prior to my adoption. He was hit so hard that his pelvis is crooked. He needs to have surgery. They are going to remove the ball of his femur (FHO) and allow the muscles to build up scar tissue and muscle to hold his femur in place. I'm very pissed at this owner. It's not that he is going to cost me $5,000 between surgery and rehab, it's that the person before me allowed him to be hit by a car and didn't do anything about it.  The dog had to have laid around for many months.  It is so bad that he had to have just laid around after the accident. His rear muscles are really small despite being less than two years old.

I went to the humane society and complained about his condition, They said I could bring him back for a refund, but I said no. I just didn't want his previous owner to adopt another dog. I am going to foot the bill, but he's worth it. I couldn't ask for a sweeter dog.

That's my two dogs. I couldn't be happier with them

• Thanks 4

Left Thanos home alone outside of the crate for the first time since he ate the carpet today. 

He had been whining alot in the mornings recently. He even runs from me when it's time to put him in it in the morning. Like legit wont let me catch him sprinting until I can corner him. He used to fall for the treat/snack bait but recently he has learned that it's a trap lol. 

So I decided to take a shot today after some testing this weekend. 

So far so good.

Screenshot_20181126-120143_Messages.jpg

Edited by Llevron
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

Thanos did good. Most trouble he got into was when he "unmade" the bed. 

I have a habit of leaving socks in the bed when I make it in the morning. And he can smell them (obviously a good thing) and so he.....finds them. 

But he would do that if I was home. So we are working on that lol. All I gotta do is close the bedroom door. So I can't be mad at him. 

Good dog. 

564945849.jpg

• Like 6

He is pretty stinkin cute but he 100% has a wild side and reminds you he is German/Pit mix. The zombies are real with this guy. 

Dude pulled the leash out of my GFs hands the other day to get to a squirrel and actually found a way to get up a branch in the tree. 

Then couldn't get down and stayed there until she came and got me. Crying ass baby of a dog was there with tears in his eyes. 

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Llevron said:

He is pretty stinkin cute but he 100% has a wild side and reminds you he is German/Pit mix. The zombies are real with this guy. 

Dude pulled the leash out of my GFs hands the other day to get to a squirrel and actually found a way to get up a branch in the tree. 

Then couldn't get down and stayed there until she came and got me. Crying ass baby of a dog was there with tears in his eyes. 

I bet you gave him kisses and squeezed 'em tight afterwards. 

:ph34r:

• Like 1

Sabrina the birder...I could never have the camera ready...she's so fast. Two episodes last week...

When I herded them for their "stuffins for muffins" (their wet food when I get home), RG wasn't moving down the stairs fast enough in front of her...she lept over her 4 steps to make the perfect landing!

Then, I caught her leaping up on the wall about my height (only 4'10") and kinda running down the wall like Bo Jackson. 

I'm a proud mama. 

Meanwhile, we've had Ms. Kitty set up in the dog house with heating pad for weeks, had to move some things to block wind tonight tho, it's whipping out there & gonna be 24 degrees. 😟

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I can’t seem to post from my other cell anymore - but I got some stuff to show y’all. 

Thanos is had this feather pillow since he was literally 2 months old. Had being the operative word. And I have the entire thing on video. 

Dude is gonna live the rest of his life in his crate now. Gonna change his name to crate. Send him to crate school and get his masters in crate ****. 

He he got the nerve to piss me off like this and be so damn cute at the same ****ing time. Damnit!

• Like 3
  • Haha 1