Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Let's Talk about Pets

d0ublestr0ker0ll

So this morning I saw something on the carpet, but couldn't tell what it was.  I picked it up and then realized it was this:

Qh7ZTam.jpg

That's right, a mouse face.  That was all that was left of the mouse (with the exception of the accompanying organ pictured).

No coffee needed for me, I'm awake.

• Haha 4

On 12/15/2018 at 11:47 AM, China said:

So this morning I saw something on the carpet, but couldn't tell what it was.  I picked it up and then realized it was this:

That's right, a mouse face.  That was all that was left of the mouse (with the exception of the accompanying organ pictured).

No coffee needed for me, I'm awake.

Holy ****...in the house? You better thank *your deity here*

...that mouse might've run across you while sleeping ---AAARRRGGHHH. 

Cats are at it again.  This time the non-murderous one (Zeke) caught one and was playing with it.  I had to take it from him and throw it outside.  Hopefully, its not stupid enough to try to come back in, or it might meet Lucy who will eat it.

0Exkrye.jpg

• Haha 1

So about those Temptations cat treats. They make a catnip flavor. This **** is CAT CRACK. And now Issues is in a 12 step program because in 2 weeks she's put on 3-5 lbs. 

She's also got a new trick now. She'll perch on my printer & reach out a paw. She places it on my water bottle. She'll repeat this until I acknowledge her doing it. That's the cue to go turn the water on in the bath tub so she can get a drink. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• 4 weeks later...

So Shelby is doing her little old lady on the front porch thing and I stop on my way in,(working on the house),and start to pet her. She rolls on her side so I can scratch her belly and man did she display quite the smile. :)

87993069_20180516_153942_001copy.jpg.3cfc583ebc69d288e129eda14d709e8b.jpg

• Like 6

• 2 weeks later...

So we ended up adopting our latest foster Paco. I feel a bit guilty because we had introduced him to a potential adopter last weekend. The plan was he was going to adopt Paco and then we would foster one of Paco's brothers.  I was quite attached but didn't say anything. Turns out my wife felt even more so, and asked the rescue if we could keep Paco and have the adopter take his brother instead. The adopter was ideal, but when we did the home visit Paco just stuck to us like glue. Ironically, the home visit is what convinced my wife she didn't want to let him go.

• Like 4

22 hours ago, LadySkinsFan said:

Poor boy! Dancer and I send some healing woo!

He is full of energy now. Nothing holds him down for long, fortunately. Tell dancer the woo helped lol

@JSSkinz I miss tiny leo already lol

@Riggo-toni same thing happened with us an Thanos but in reverse. The foster fam fell in puppy love and didnt want to give him up. But they met us in person to tell us and brought him along. He and the GF were best buds immediately so they changed their mind. He still does thing thing he did the first day he met her every time she walks in the house. Still. I know he cant remember that so its fun watching him do it. 

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...