Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Sean McVay Tracker

Riggo-toni

44 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

That dude is impossible to hate, works his tail off and doesn't take shortcuts, his intelligence and work ethic makes his luck.  Absolute phenom, mess around and get a ring before we do, would anyone be shocked?

Nope. I'm actively pulling for it. If not us, then McVay. Hes a tremendous talent, and missed here.

• 2 weeks later...

Any one of us could coach that team and win... look at the freaking talent on that team.... McVay getting way too much credit. It's a Wade Phillips Defense. 

I like McVay, he's a really smart football guy... but damn, there were tons of us who were begging for us to let him go a few years prior due to our crap offense that could never score in the red zone.

Last year the Rams went 11-5 during McVay's rookie year. The five years prior to McVay arriving, the Rams went 31-48-1

4-12

7-9

6-10

7-9

7-8-1

During the same period the Skins went 34-45-1

8-7-1

9-7

4-12

3-13

10-6

In there case, the coach made a huge impact. 

39 minutes ago, SemperFi Skins said:

Any one of us could coach that team and win... look at the freaking talent on that team.... McVay getting way too much credit. It's a Wade Phillips Defense. 

I like McVay, he's a really smart football guy... but damn, there were tons of us who were begging for us to let him go a few years prior due to our crap offense that could never score in the red zone.

Have to disagree with you on this one. Goff was horrible before McVay got there in his rookie season. McVay made our offense explosive the same way he did with the rams and turned Goff into a probowl QB the same way he did with Cousins. To me LA is going to be the new patriots and McVay will be the new Bellichik along with Goff turning into the next Brady. This is going to be a dynasty level franchise 

15 minutes ago, dyst said:

Last year the Rams went 11-5 during McVay's rookie year. The five years prior to McVay arriving, the Rams went 31-48-1

4-12

7-9

6-10

7-9

7-8-1

During the same period the Skins went 34-45-1

8-7-1

9-7

4-12

3-13

10-6

In there case, the coach made a huge impact. 

Except when he plays the Redskins!!

13 minutes ago, JoeJacobyHOForRIOT said:

Have to disagree with you on this one. Goff was horrible before McVay got there in his rookie season. McVay made our offense explosive the same way he did with the rams and turned Goff into a probowl QB the same way he did with Cousins. To me LA is going to be the new patriots and McVay will be the new Bellichik along with Goff turning into the next Brady. This is going to be a dynasty level franchise 

Wow...the next Belichick and Brady??? Agree to disagree 

Archived