Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official 2017 Game Day Thread

zCommander

I think the problem is that NE has been here too many times, most of them don't feel the pressure. Remember when they lost to NY the last time and there were videos of Gronk dancing like an idiot at the club the next night? We need new blood in the Super Bowl.

Just now, Simmsy said:

I think the problem is that NE has been here too many times, most of them don't feel the pressure. Remember when they lost to NY the last time and there were videos of Gronk dancing like an idiot at the club the next night? We need new blood in the Super Bowl.

I get what you are saying but that was Gronk’s first SB, he didn’t play in it due to injury and he is fairly mindless anyway. 

1 minute ago, Rufus T Firefly said:

The Atlanta guys got tired. The big difference this year is the Eagles rotate so many guys. You're not gonna see Eagles DL sucking wind for extended periods in this game, imo.

Agreed.  Eagles weakness is still their corners, I'll wait to see if Pats can get to that.  That's going to be harder without Cooks, haven't seen too much from Gronk yet.

Isn’t this the James White time? Down in the points forced to throw, where is White?

1 minute ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

Was it just me, or did anyone else have their TV screen go completely blank, for the exactly the amount of time of a commercial break ?

It that was network-wide, imagine some guy gets his ass handed to him, to blundering millions of dollars worth of Super Bowl advertisement time.

Happened everywhere

Just now, Malapropismic Depository said:

Was it just me, or did anyone else have their TV screen go completely blank, for the exactly the amount of time of a commercial break ?

It that was network-wide, imagine some guy gets his ass handed to him, to blundering millions of dollars worth of Super Bowl advertisement time.

I saw it, rest of cable was fine so figured it was the NBC feed.  

Archived