Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

3 minutes ago, Springfield said:

So what just happened at the Biden speech?

I think the signs said “Let Dairy Die”. 

These anti dairy people aren’t playing around this year.  I saw them storm the stage at a Bernie event and take over the mic.

Also didn’t Joaquin Phoenix mention this in his Oscar speech?  They’re everywhere!

I expect Mike to drop out tomorrow.  He should then spend his millions on voter turnout not just for presidential turnout but for congressional/senate and state/local races.

Winning is doing some wonders for Joe.  He's as some life in him, as much as life as one can expect from a corpse. 

You do have to give him credit. It looked like he was destined to lose.  Amy & Pete seeing the writing on the wall and dropping out and endorsing him before Super Tuesday. james. C endorsing him, that gave him that big SC victory.  I think everyone woke up and saw the 5 alarm fire- 2020 Dem Nominee Bernie Sanders.  So, all the non-Sanders/progressive wing of the Democratic party went to Joe.

Just now, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

Sorta JV that they were able to rush the stage by Biden’s secret service, which i assume he gets being a former vice president?

My faith in the reputation of excellent security provided by the secret service was destroyed the moment that second shoe tumbled through the air at President Bush.

Archived