Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

6 hours ago, Llevron said:

Its what makes me think that even if we send trump into the sun first class there will be another. And without any change to the way elections work in this country, he/she could be elected. 

I’ve said before that the only thing that scares me more than Tя☭mp is a smart version of Tя☭mp. Tucker Carlson immediately comes to mind. There are plenty of people with a bit of charisma and a lack of morals that have been thinking, “Hell, if that moron can do it, I know I can”. The way power is structured in this country and the fact that ~40% of the people we allow to vote are stupid means those others thinking they could be next are right.

4 hours ago, redskins59 said:

It is the White people's party.

But given that Cruz is part Hispanic, is he not going to do well with Hispanics?

I may be wrong about this, but I worry that an ethnic minority like Nikki Haley could probably win a diverse state like even California!

I mean , they are good at pitting one group against another.  This seems to work well.  For example, the affirmative action lawsuit, where they want to remove any such thing, because it is bad for Asian Americans. Here, they are playing Asians vs Blacks and Hispanics. 

Besides all of this, a lot of Hispanics identify as White. 

So just because America is becoming more diverse, Republicans will not lose power.  

I read an article about this a while back. Basically it was saying that when new immigrants come, they’re originally looked down upon but once they achieve some level of success, they get moved over to the white column. So-called model minorities are the latest incarnation. They did it for Jews, the Irish, Catholics, etc. but it will be interesting to see if they can pull it off with actual brown people.

11 minutes ago, The Sisko said:

“Hell, if that moron can do it, I know I can”. The way power is structured in this country and the fact that ~40% of the people we allow to vote are stupid means those others thinking they could be next are right.

I recently bought a bidet and laughed as the water hit my sack and ultimately streamed onto the floor. It tickled. I too, believe that I can be president. Trump has done wonders for my confidence.

27 minutes ago, The Sisko said:

I’ve said before that the only thing that scares me more than Tя☭mp is a smart version of Tя☭mp. Tucker Carlson immediately comes to mind. There are plenty of people with a bit of charisma and a lack of morals that have been thinking, “Hell, if that moron can do it, I know I can”. The way power is structured in this country and the fact that ~40% of the people we allow to vote are stupid means those others thinking they could be next are right.

I read an article about this a while back. Basically it was saying that when new immigrants come, they’re originally looked down upon but once they achieve some level of success, they get moved over to the white column. So-called model minorities are the latest incarnation. They did it for Jews, the Irish, Catholics, etc. but it will be interesting to see if they can pull it off with actual brown people.

This is exactly what I am thinking is going to happen.  20 years from now, rather than the white population being less than 50%, it may well be 70%+.

In fact, there are a few  White supremacists out there who are part Mexican.

Also, interracial marriage rate is high among both Asians and Hispanics, with the majority of such couples  being with whites.

1 hour ago, visionary said:

I predicted in the Spring there will be a wave of virus around a couple of weeks after July 4th, and another a couple of weeks before election day. What I didn't get right is these are not peaks but are surges from the first wave. We need someone to get control of Covid and that's Biden.

Archived