Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

Trying really hard not to be depressed by the fact that the most corrupt President in US history, who has literally made the decision to try to prevent saving American lives, is losing his polling at a rate that's within the margin of error.  

If he were losing by Jimmy Carter numbers it would still be a national disgrace.  He shouldn't be getting 10% of the vote.  

2 hours ago, Larry said:

Trying really hard not to be depressed by the fact that the most corrupt President in US history, who has literally made the decision to try to prevent saving American lives, is losing his polling at a rate that's within the margin of error.  

If he were losing by Jimmy Carter numbers it would still be a national disgrace.  He shouldn't be getting 10% of the vote.  

Its what makes me think that even if we send trump into the sun first class there will be another. And without any change to the way elections work in this country, he/she could be elected. 

I voted today, and all I got was this ink pen.

Actually thought it was very thoughtful. Each pen was individually wrapped, and the non point end was a computer stylus to use on the machines. According to what I signed, this was an “in-person absentee ballot.” I used the machine, then took the paper ballot to the submission machine. 38 machines in the Spectrum Center. Was in and out in under 10 minutes. (Goes quick when you hit every Dem button.)

C8F31BBD-3703-4432-95AF-B602C2CF2BDB.jpeg

11 hours ago, NoCalMike said:

The Lincoln project probably dislikes what Trump does for the brand more than they hate the actual policies. That's the thing.  If Biden wins, watch how fast they all back an absolute war mongering nut like Tom Cotton in 2024.

In their interviews and in their online ads, they cite the need to hold both Trump AND ALL HIS ENABLERS in Congress accountable.  There are many mainstream conservatives who lacked the courage to call out Trump for his abuses. We'll see if they get caught up in the Burn It All Down approach professed by the Lincoln Project.

36 minutes ago, Llevron said:

Its what makes me think that even if we send trump into the sun first class there will be another. And without any change to the way elections work in this country, he/she could be elected. 

The really worrying thing is the appetite for much of what Trump has to say. If that was coming from the mouth of someone smarter and who picked their battles more wisely he/she could be hard defeat.

2 minutes ago, Corcaigh said:

The really worrying thing is the appetite for much of what Trump has to say. If that was coming from the mouth of someone smarter and who picked their battles more wisely he/she could be hard defeat.

Tom Cottom. **** scares me to death 

46 minutes ago, Llevron said:

The guy he barely beat - the guy the GOP thought was their second best candidate - was Ted Cruz.  

Archived