Rdskns2000

Presidential Election: 11/3/20- 20 Dem Nominee Joe Biden vs CoronaDonaldVirus

Recommended Posts

Bloomberg makes me feel the most like Hilary and that’s not a thing the Dems should be aiming for 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Llevron said:

Bloomberg makes me feel the most like Hilary and that’s not a thing the Dems should be aiming for 

 

Not sure what gives you that impression, other than maybe "moderate Republican".  

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Llevron said:

Bloomberg makes me feel the most like Hilary and that’s not a thing the Dems should be aiming for 

Really?

 

Biden is the one where I get the Hillary vibes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Larry said:

 

Not sure what gives you that impression, other than maybe "moderate Republican".  

 

To be fair I’m not sure what gives me that impression either. I could list things I don’t like about him and they would have nothing to do with her. It’s the way I feel that reminds me of her. It’s not something I can point to at all. 

 

5 minutes ago, Rdskns2000 said:

Really?

 

Biden is the one where I get the Hillary vibes.

 

I could deal with Biden given I had no other choice. I would have to close my eyes and force myself to vote for Bloomberg. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

That Bernie headline on the clip is really misleading. That’s not what at all what he’s doing in that video 

 

Yeah, what he’s doing is far worse. The Soviet government, Stalin in particular, spent lavishly on select public works that would be frequented by Western tourists, with the expectation that a bunch of these dolts will go back to their countries and speak in glowing terms about the wonders of communism and how it doesn’t lead to the destruction of artistic thought and creativity. Bernie and his wife seem to be two of those useful idiots. 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It really pisses me off when republicans want to tell Democrats who to run and who will win. They always warn against going too far to the left and say we should go with someone more centrist. First of all, why is it always ok for the right to go even further to the right, but liberals can't go anymore to the left or face Armageddon? Secondly, if any of these republicans give you "advice", do the opposite. 

 

I don't understand why anyone would want a centrist Dem in the white house. They will have no problem passing and working with republicans, but will be too afraid to push any popular, leftist policies or agenda. Picking a progressive (like Bernie), will not only show everyone that a far left candidate is viable, but actually preferred. Once the other Dems on the fence see the writing on the wall, they will either get on board or get out of the way.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Simmsy said:

Picking a progressive (like Bernie), will not only show everyone that a far left candidate is viable, but actually preferred.

 

Picking a progressive like Bernie, if he wins, will show everyone that a far left candidate is viable, if he's running against Trump.  

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

38 minutes ago, Simmsy said:

It really pisses me off when republicans want to tell Democrats who to run and who will win.

I'd say us crossover Republicans who've been supporting Dems for years and helping fight Trump have as much right as someone who's supporters' main goal has generally been to attack Democrats and the party and undermine it and who has refused to list themselves as a Democrat except when they need to run for the president.  

Edited by visionary
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Simmsy said:

It really pisses me off when republicans want to tell Democrats who to run and who will win. They always warn against going too far to the left and say we should go with someone more centrist. First of all, why is it always ok for the right to go even further to the right, but liberals can't go anymore to the left or face Armageddon? Secondly, if any of these republicans give you "advice", do the opposite. 

 

I don't understand why anyone would want a centrist Dem in the white house. They will have no problem passing and working with republicans, but will be too afraid to push any popular, leftist policies or agenda. Picking a progressive (like Bernie), will not only show everyone that a far left candidate is viable, but actually preferred. Once the other Dems on the fence see the writing on the wall, they will either get on board or get out of the way.


who isn’t a progressive in the race?? The far left needs to wake the **** up and realize where the Democratic Party is these days. Fighting Climate Change with alternative energy, health care for all in some form, gun control, equal rights for all, and on and on. Many are moving toward a wealth tax.
One is mostly certainly a progressive without saying “you will get everything for free” and “all corporations are evil.”

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, twa said:

That is a good line from Buttjug

 
pathetic as always. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, No Excuses said:

Yeah, what he’s doing is far worse.

What really happened is that someone went through a 57 minute YouTube video, took a snippet of it that comes closest to what they wanted, pretended he was saying something far worse, and left out all the stuff he said that directly contradicts the pretend message.

 

And I’m no Bernie supporter. I think he would be an ineffective president. That’s what happened though.

Edited by Sacks 'n' Stuff

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Hersh said:

 
pathetic as always. 

 

No, it is really good.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

What really happened is that someone went through a 57 minute YouTube video, took a snippet of it that comes closest to what they wanted, pretended he was saying something far worse, and left out all the stuff he said that directly contradicts the pretend message.

 

You're only jumping to that conclusion because you've seen the technique performed here.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I want someone who's hardline against the Russians.  That should be the main plank of the platform right on down the line. Against voter supression, for healthcare improvements, for alternative energy, for restoring our foreign relations with our allies, against photo opps with our enemies. There's more. 

 

There's a lot to distinguish Democrats from Republicans.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, No Excuses said:

 

Yeah, what he’s doing is far worse. The Soviet government, Stalin in particular, spent lavishly on select public works that would be frequented by Western tourists, with the expectation that a bunch of these dolts will go back to their countries and speak in glowing terms about the wonders of communism and how it doesn’t lead to the destruction of artistic thought and creativity. Bernie and his wife seem to be two of those useful idiots. 


I don’t see that being the case here at all based on that clip or the larger interview it’s from 

Edited by Momma There Goes That Man

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now