Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Nationwide Removal of Confederate Statues

No Excuses

when i think of the modern day nazi/confederacy apologist/promoter, i can't help but think of the young males that are "inspired" to travel to the middle east to support groups like ISIS.

once **** gets real, they realize it's no so glamorous or awesome and all the sudden want everything to go back.

3 minutes ago, tshile said:

when i think of the modern day nazi/confederacy apologist/promoter, i can't help but think of the young males that are "inspired" to travel to the middle east to support groups like ISIS.

once **** gets real, they realize it's no so glamorous or awesome and all the sudden want everything to go back.

You almost feel bad for them when you realize that the majority of them are being taken advantage of by people who could care even less for them than the people they have been taught to hate. Some of them will never see that. Good programming on people with bubbly brain chemistry like Jumbo says is pretty much mind control. Half of these dudes come from nothing and have people with bad intentions telling them that they care about them. 

Like I said, almost feel bad for them. 

An armed man wearing a tie dye shirt attempted cut down a tarp that was placed over the Robert E. Lee statue in Charlottesville, Va. on Wednesday.

The man, who according to the local ABC affiliate also had a pistol, used a knife to try and cut down the black fabric. Workers covered both the Lee statue, and another of Gen. Thomas J. "Stonewall" Jackson after the city council unanimously voted to do so on Monday.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/armed-man-wearing-tie-dye-shirt-attempts-to-cut-down-tarp-covering-robert-e-lee-statue-in-charlottesville/article/2632409

That's the thing too.  Most of these guys are "Nazis in costume only"  They are just racists wearing makeup.  Sure, they may genuinely be racists, but I don't think they have a full understanding of what it meant to be a Nazi soldier in a real war.  

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, visionary said:

Watch the video

This reminds me when I'm speaking around my 3 year old to not slip up and curse since he mimics everything I say. Sometimes I can't help but slip up because I'm wired that way. This guy made the same mistake. The way Martin Luther Coon just rolled off his tongue you can tell he's said it often lol.

@visionary Did that dude just say Martin Luther Coon? Damn son! And he compared the flags, to abortions. Lol wtf is wrong with these people? 

Just goes to show how full of **** these heritage not hate dudes are. "I dont think its racist but Martin Luther Coon pisses me off" O.k. white man. 

Edit: Also, who is that guy? 

Edited by Llevron
  • Like 1

All this talk about how to the victor goes the spoils has me thinking about how Japan is getting snippy again.  How dare they complain about the number of troops we have stationed there.  Or anything else for that matter?  If we want their opinion, we will give it to them!  Maybe they should have thought about that before they took a day trip to Pearl Harbor.  NAGASAKI!!!

Or just maybe we can come up with a better argument than "you lost"......

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

All this talk about how to the victor goes the spoils has me thinking about how Japan is getting snippy again.  How dare they complain about the number of troops we have stationed there.  Or anything else for that matter?  If we want their opinion, we will give it to them!  Maybe they should have thought about that before they took a day trip to Pearl Harbor.  NAGASAKI!!!

Or just maybe we can come up with a better argument than "you lost"......

Thats funny but you know you are wrong lol 

14 minutes ago, elkabong82 said:

If you really think that's the only argument being made for taking down Confederate statues then you need to actually read through the thread.

I've read every word of this thread.  Perhaps you didnt read my post.  Nowhere did I say it was the only argument being made.  I said THAT argument is not a good one.

14 minutes ago, visionary said:

Seems like a weird comparison.  Japan is a separate country, the Confederacy is long gone and was only ever part of the US.  

To the victor goes the spoils.  That argument has been used.  We won, they lost in both cases.  Seems like an apt comparison to me.

Seems like a weird comparison.  Japan is a separate country, the Confederacy is long gone and was only ever part of the US.  

To the victor goes the spoils.  That argument has been used.  We won, they lost in both cases.  Seems like an apt comparison to me.

2 hours ago, Llevron said:

@visionary Did that dude just say Martin Luther Coon? Damn son! And he compared the flags, to abortions. Lol wtf is wrong with these people? 

Just goes to show how full of **** these heritage not hate dudes are. "I dont think its racist but Martin Luther Coon pisses me off" O.k. white man. 

Edit: Also, who is that guy? 

Sometimes, I am at a loss for how to respond to people. But if a toilet seat broke off a plane at 35,000 feet and landed on his bald dome, I wouldn't complain.

• Thanks 1

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Kilmer17 said:

This is a liberal FU to groups of people they have despised and mocked for years.   

Yeah, this isn't the fault of the people marching, armed, behind Confederate and Nazi flags, to demonstrate how happy they are that they just successfully elected a President who has openly agreed with them. 

Everything was was just fine, until them uppity liberals correctly pointed out that worshiping slavery, as a code word for endorsing racism, is wrong. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

Better.

But lacking substance.

In seriousness though, the "you lost" is a crappy argument when discussing the civil war or from Republicans talking about the last election.

Can you name another civil war that ended the way ours did?

I'm not aware of one, but it's not exactly my wheelhouse either.

Comparing it to Japan after ww2 is just not even close to the same thing.

It wasn't just that they lost - they waged war against the country, from within the country.