Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Nazis showing up at places uninvited.

No Excuses

Anyone who has ever played the circle game knew what it was the instant they saw it.

For those who don't know..   in the circle game, the formation is key.

You MUST present the outside of the circle.. not the inside like the "OK" or "WP" symbol.;

The three fingers must be closed and rigid, not at all like the OK or WP symbol. (No W at all)

If someone who plays the game shows it any other way, it is to be ignored because they have failed from the outset in forming the "bag" properly.

When i learned it, it was called a "Bag" You bagged me, or i reverse bag you by breaking the circle. That is why the outside is to be displayed. The victim of the bag gets a chance to break the circle before  it is removed,, and showing the inside of the hand is a foul.

Now i see all sorts of people saying everyone should stop playing it.

**** that.

How about we stop letting ignorance guide us, and stop allowing incredibly small minorities such as the WP crowd to steal symbols that are instantly given away because a few people see it the wrong way.

https://media.giphy.com/media/Uv897p0HKjgpzcLl2b/giphy.gif

I can't embed the gif because of a banned word at the end.  But click it and enjoy

~Bang

Edited by Bang
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Jumbo said:

personally, i neither buy or reject the hill's piece or the investigation's claim as it stands---not viable data points either way to me

all the guilty party has to say is "we're playing that game" and it's a free pass--if you're an adult and you're that ****ing stupid that you're  "just playing" that game at this point you're completely eligible for the same treatment as the real thing would net in my book

my call is for the last several years at minimum, any teenage to adult white person, especially male, flashing that sign is 8 out of 10 times likely either doing the racist thing or trolling the libs or just ****ing with "pc cops" etc. and i don't discriminate between how i handle a racist vs someone acting like a racist to piss off a lib/dem or ridicule people with manners

when i was a teen i took up a policy that if you were some rando that wanted to just **** with me in some way for "fun"  (say just "pretending' you're doing some racist trope to get me to react and then make out like i'm in the wrong) and then make like you were just pretending or joking but you still actually said/did something intended to get that kind of reaction at my expense so you could get get your jollies but feel like you're safe from repercussions, i would correct that error in judgment verbally and/or physically and do to you the same thing i'd have done were you dead serious---and i did that very thing as recently as last year

i support bad things happening to that kind of troll or that kind of idiot just as i do for the  racist

Where I lived at (Waldorf in , Southern MD, bout 30 miles give or take outside of DC) I had to deal with a lot of that ****. People just wanting to get a rise out of me and of course the "Good ol' boys". Early on I didn't know any better and tried to excuse/distinguish the two, but eventually I learned to see that crap for what it really was.

Frankly I think the trolling types are worse. If you're gonna be something, be it. That **** infuriates me. Last fight I got into was over that exact thing

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Where I lived at (Waldorf in , Southern MD, bout 30 miles give or take outside of DC) I had to deal with a lot of that ****. People just wanting to get a rise out of me and of course the "Good ol' boys". Early on I didn't know any better and tried to excuse/distinguish the two, but eventually I learned to see that crap for what it really was.

Frankly I think the trolling types are worse. If you're gonna be something, be it. That **** infuriates me. Last fight I got into was over that exact thing

I know them battles. I got outta of Waldorf seconds after I graduated Stone

16 minutes ago, twa said:

the circle game, white power sign and wide stance thingie are just signs of people with too much free time.

most human social issues stem from people having a real excess of food and free time

1 hour ago, Jumbo said:

um, just as a side-note--it's kind of a really stupid game, isn't it?

(i disagree with some of your post bang, but no big, and i usually am pretty careful to not mistake the symbol)

Yes, it is stupid, but that is part of the fun.  It can be a lot of fun with guys you know.. I've been playing with about a dozen guys since the mid-80s. We still do it. Any of us who is in a photo with another,, it is always present, and hidden so it counts. If we run across one another, an attempt is almost always made.
The fun of it is in the subterfuge it takes to get someone to look at it. You can't just throw it up there.. you have to make them avert their eyes into it. Some of the gimmicks my friend Bill has come up with still make me laugh. (that gif i posted above is terrific for this). The time Chris threw a pen from across the room and broke the plane of Kevin's circle after he had been gotten on an old "Hey i got something for you" pocket trick... this story is regaled as one of the great war stories.

The circle game and the W are completely different in how they look and are presented. If you threw up a circle game at your local Klan meeting, nobody would know what the hell you were doing. (except the ones who knew the game and could see it through their hoods.)
Likewise if you tossed a W at someone who plays, they'd never see it as a circle game attempt.

See, it's like so. You have to form the bag properly, as explained above. Outside of circle, fingers rigid and glued together. The circle must face the person you are trying to get.
Rule 2 is you have to get them to avert their gaze into it. (This is on their honor, if they notice it's a trick before their eyes go in, their call is to be respected in denying the bag)
Rule 3; If bagged, the victim has a chance to break the plane of the circle to reverse the bag and win.. with a finger, a pen, a thrown object like Chris did once.. anything that will fit.
and the 4th rule is...   if you know the rules, you are in the game.
Forever.

Welcome. :D

~Bang

Edited by Bang
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Larry said:

You sounding Republican, there.  

i thought maybe i was a hybrid for awhile, but nothing fits better than independent so far which is how i've always registered/identified

but i do have a quality ronald reagan mask and an awesome ronald reagan puppet and an official gov't framed black and white portrait-photo of both nixon and agnew....and zero dem stuff

(my german mom had a lot of kennedy/mlk stuff tho)

• 2 weeks later...